Is it me or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with that Finchie. Our pack would steamroll the blues pack in my opinion. Klemmer would not have looked out of place on the bench, nor would Finucane.

Hodko and Reynolds have been getting good media wraps all year. Lots of articles have told about how they both decided they were going to work on their games during the pre-season. Hodko's recovery got a good write up. Reynolds has had plenty of media articles talking him up as an origin contender. I think things started to turn around once the media realized we did nothing wrong re the Fifita saga. You still get some of the hardcore Bulldogs haters giving us negative press but the media like to be riding the winners. I expect they will jump onto a different team if we lose our place at the front but enjoy the good media while it lasts. We don't get that much positive press so i'll take it when it happens. I still won't buy their papers though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well if NSW lose it will be due to their tiny poofter fowards. Woods, Hoffman, Scott? WTF are those pansies doing in an Origin team?

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
They will turn on the Dogs just as quickly as soon as we either loose origin, or the emergence/fabrication of a 'scandal'
love your avatar

preettttyyy prettttyyy prettttttyyyy good

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
the media write whatever bullshit will sell, positivity in the lead up to origin is to be expected........ don't fear, they will go right back to the usual NRL version of days of our lives as soon as the series is done. They have to be positive right now, who would buy their piece of shit publication to hear the sky is falling on a state wide base? ......... pick out one club however? that will sell (to supporters of the other clubs)

( has to suck right now being a sports fabricator in the newspapers..... people are too busy focused on political lies, nobody is that focused on the sports writers lies )

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they will hate on us bulldogs if NSW lose lol 7 days of fame

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to have some admiration rather than the usual obstructionist mentality where they nit pick, troublemake and over analyze to the point of cringe worthy.
The club has done well to keep the boyz in line and performing beyond expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.