Is it just me

BloodyDOGS

Waterboy
Reaction score
What a hard game to watch, unless they turn the 2nd half around we may be in with a chance. Forwards need to muscle up and get yards and to stop our stupid backs trying to get the team forward. When I see our backs running off the ruck pisses me off to watch. Bloody penalty restarts missed tackles is why Parra are up 16 points.. hurry up dickheads sort your crap out....need a Steinlager now

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
We look so sluggish. All the defending has us attacking in sssllloooowwwww mmmmoooooo

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
thought we were getting back into it after the 1st 2 tries, then they kinda just let gutho walk over the try line

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Embarrassing effort after last week’s optimism after a nice win..!!

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What makes it worse the games are all the same it’s so predictable I’d rather watch the EPL even at 1am in the morning

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our forwards are soft compared to theirs.
Plus it appears we were trying not to give 6 agains away, something that has stuffed us all year.
Without grunt, damned if you do, damned if you dont.
I cant see it improving until we recruit players.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The ByeDogs... guaranteed 2 points when you play us.

BloodyDOGS

Waterboy
Reaction score
What makes it worse the games are all the same it’s so predictable I’d rather watch the EPL even at 1am in the morning
Yeah so true they are predictable and it started our demise when bloody Thompson missed his man fell off the tackle and Para scored from his stupid mistake and it set the night up for the boys. What they should've sorted quickly was to get over it and regroup but what happened next I think it was a set restart to Para and our crap defense had Sevo score with 5 or so players on him...heads up supporters doggie 4 life