Is it just me.. Or

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
We going to kick some ass ! I have these really good vibes about the coming weeks of footy. I feel like a big come back is set to come. I hope I aint wrong. I can really feel it ! Who else can feel it ?! I really am looking forward to watching my boys play,, I don't know why! ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Every re-signing will make us stronger

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Just as long as we start to have a better run, without any injuries and suspensions...we will be fine. Don't be surprised to see big Sammy back for our next game either.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
Maya Angelou (born 1928);
Poet, Dancer, Producer, Playwright, Director, Author

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
Maya Angelou (born 1928);
Poet, Dancer, Producer, Playwright, Director, Author
Great quote.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had good vibes last 6 weeks, ends in tears i tell ya, but I'm still here, #bulldogforlife

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think so too. Got a good feeling about the rest of this year. I just keep thinking of the manly team of 07/08. 07 they got done in the GF and peaked too early. In 08 Des got them peaking at the right time and they smashed storm 40-0. Des knows eat he's doing, I believe last year we peaked a bit early, this hear we'll peak at the right time!

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I've had good vibes last 6 weeks, ends in tears i tell ya, but I'm still here, #bulldogforlife
My vibes never lie ! Before the season started. Before all the Barba drama. I honestly had a feeling we were going to have a rough start to the season. I hope I aint wrong this time

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This break will be good for the team. Gives our injured players more time to heal, and also gives Des some more time to work on some new training methods/strategies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now is the time to pull the finger out.
Its either now or never.
cronulla at blue tongue
west tigers without benji and anasta
newc without mullen beau scott and jeremy smith
and warriors either hot or cold!!!

If we cant get atleast 3/4 we are gooooonnnneeee!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did his groin vs dragqueens.
Out for 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.