Is it due to the barrage of criticism from the Fed up fans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fans today finally saw what the bulldogs were capable of after last week fans called for the whole bulldog club to pull up already after an under-achieving season thus far.
After 80mins and a 39-0 scoreline over the raining premiers nobody cared how many and who was missing in Melbourne's line up as the bulldogs also depleted without origin centre Josh morris and Bruise bros Kasiano and Pritchard showed plenty of enthusiasm and skill to embarrass the storm.
Questions remain as to whether the bulldogs can back up and finally get a roll on to make the eight comfortably and restore what has been a
slow season after making the Grand final last yr. But with renewed confidence shortly after fans were visibly upset at times questioning whether they were even worthy of spending their hard earned money on their team, it looks likely with another upcoming rest due to the bye and a series of light matchs against lower placed teams should see the bulldogs bounce back into form.

So Is it time for tha bulldogs to finally show us all what they came to do in 2013 or is this just another one of those days where they decide to show up? Judging by the smiles and reaction of the players during and after the game, as a fan.... LETS BLOODY HOPE SO! GO THA DOGS!

;)

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone was so pissed off because we know how well our team can play. What impressed me was that we kept them at 0, usually we would get lazy and let the other team score a few tries in the last 10 minutes.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the last time we kept a team to 0 was against the Roosters in 2006 Round 20, when we beat them 25-0.

I was more stoked with our defensive efforts today.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like the boys have proved to us & more importantly themselves that they can play with intent.

Maybe we should congratulate ourselves as Des possibly showed his team what us fans think. A bit of criticism can build the team up. We obviously showed our pleasure of their efforts today.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It would have to be a factor, I know they at times they try to avoid the media and papers out there but they would know themselves they haven't been giving the jersey its just deserves. It was great to see massive smiles on ALL the players today and the confidence from this win is more important than the 2 points, we needed this type of win.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This was a dogs team I haven't seen in quiet a while, what a great finish to the weekend & a true showing of what we can do as a team - let the games begin

Status
Not open for further replies.