Is Des Still "Building" his team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bennett turned a bunch shitkickers into premiership winners in 2 years... Des has taken twice as long to turn premiership winners into shitkickers.

I say we're doing pretty well.............

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing des is building, is a waterfront mansion on the northern beaches with the assitance of Perret construction and our 800k a year salary.
That's what he's building.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Curtis Rona is the best signing under Des and recently Hoppa as this point in time

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The only thing des is building, is a waterfront mansion on the northern beaches with the assitance of Perret construction and our 800k a year salary.
That's what he's building.
Is Perrets wife helping the build??

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Our structure is rubbish and will never be good enough. We need to get away from our structure if we wanna have a real crack.
I agree with this comment!
A lot of younger rugby league fans don't realise but Des is trying to use like an old school style of play from the 80's and early 90's!
Since he has taken over at the Bulldogs I feel like we've gone back in time and people used to give Chris Anderson crap for his coaching in the modern game!
If the game was still how it was in the old days then Desmonds coaching style would suit the team!

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Des is always building the team!

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
While Reynolds plays in BLUE an WHITE , We'll win jack shit

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
We are just lacking on a good halfback or Five-eighth and the team could go all the way to win a GF!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Curtis Rona is the best signing under Des and recently Hoppa as this point in time
Bmoz would have been the best signing if it wasnt for his long absenses. I was so excited when we got him. Hope he comes back and plays the season out, and kills it.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Des thought he was MKR and served up a deconstructed first grade team

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sign Ennis as our coach :grinning:
This idea could potentially be a disaster, and has a 90% chance of failure, but I'm inclined to agree and support this 100%.
I don't know if it's frustration or curiosity.. maybe both, but I'd love to see how Ennis goes as coach.
If we weren't hated before, we'd most likely become the most hated team in the world if he dictated our tactics...

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
For people saying player movements and or signings are all part of Dessies plans, then my question to All is HOW LONG is dessy going to :build HIS team"?
4 years now. This is his team. His style..his results.
B.Morris coming back may help Des

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

N
o way. Des doesn't give a shit about the proud club that has contracted him or its player roster. What he is doing is putting together his his retirement package courtesy of his contract with the Bulldogs. A contract that obniously has no failure to meet expectations termination clause.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
if Des took as long to build someone a house as he has to build us a team he'd be on A Current Affair being chased by reporters wanting answers over his scam

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

N
o way. Des doesn't give a shit about the proud club that has contracted him or its player roster. What he is doing is putting together his his retirement package courtesy of his contract with the Bulldogs. A contract that obniously has no failure to meet expectations termination clause.
yep, I reckon, in another 10 years under Des, we will have a team to win the comp, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.