buhahahha

that wasnt the only thread .

Anyway thanks to wanna be indian dog, it brings back all the memories. haha

Is anyone in touch with Mr I?
Oh it’s you lol, sup brah!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sure... If we can get the rest of the Panthers to come with him?

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can guarantee you , under bellamy or wayne he would have become a rep player.

Just look at Cogger now, he was shit house with us and then with Newcastle and with the teams before us, but now he is like Andrew Johns behind a power full Panthers pack and coach.
he came to us from newcastle then went to penrith after we let him go last year or year before

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he came to us from newcastle then went to penrith after we let him go last year or year before

and tbh he was actaully good with us as well in a shit team, and shouldve had more time in 1st grade he was an actual 7 sitting behind a centre playing 7

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lewis fucked his career up at the end but still contributed for more wins for dogs than cogger
and out of all 3, who is still in the nrl and was leading around the premiership winning team?
if penrith picks you up as a back up to cleary whats that say?

who picked up lewis? tbh i liked lewis but i dont think he was much better at all, he played more games than cogger so it makes sense he wouldve won more but for some reason cogger wasnt picked for 1st grade even when he went well he was dropped (happened to alot of players now shining at other clubs) its called shit management bro..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My
He was a very good low tackler, but at the same time, a head injury risk just waiting to happen.

I like LL. I also thought he was our best half.
He could at least pass the ball and put players through holes.
He wasn’t the worst. Was often a scape goat. Just didn’t have a running game.
If he did, he’s be elite.

People also forget that until the theft incident he was in extension talks.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger is a step up from flano but not the answer, great depth if anything

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
and out of all 3, who is still in the nrl and was leading around the premiership winning team?
if penrith picks you up as a back up to cleary whats that say?

who picked up lewis? tbh i liked lewis but i dont think he was much better at all, he played more games than cogger so it makes sense he wouldve won more but for some reason cogger wasnt picked for 1st grade even when he went well he was dropped (happened to alot of players now shining at other clubs) its called shit management bro..
I am not only talking about number of games won, but also the win /loss ratio.

LL had a better win/loss ratio when he played compared to any other half in the last 7 years... maybe excluding Burton as I have not checked his stats.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last I saw Sexton's last 2 games have been way better than anything cogger can produce. Would prefer some big hombre forwards who hate the world and love tearing opposition teams new arseholes