Irresponsible and negligent management from Pay

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or we can sit in a circle, hold hands and sing "kumbaya my lord" and " yay bulldogs" and pray for Dean Pay...

At least im consistant with my hate, such a negative nancy i am for wanting to win last night... lol
No one suggested you do this mate. And every single bulldogs fan wanted us to win last night! Hell, I'd even go as far as to say that every single Bulldogs fan wants us to win every game!!
Your negativity is consistent with your stupidity. You seem to think that your hatred/negativity for certain people within our club is beneficial to anyone! And if anyone dare pull you up on your childish shit, you come out with nonsense like sitting in a circle singing kumbaya.
Seriously mate, you need to accept that we are in this position until it gets better, and there will definitely be some bumps along the way. So how about you just try and ride it out instead of persisting with this immature shit. Just give it a try mate.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No one suggested you do this mate. And every single bulldogs fan wanted us to win last night! Hell, I'd even go as far as to say that every single Bulldogs fan wants us to win every game!!
Your negativity is consistent with your stupidity. You seem to think that your hatred/negativity for certain people within our club is beneficial to anyone! And if anyone dare pull you up on your childish shit, you come out with nonsense like sitting in a circle singing kumbaya.
Seriously mate, you need to accept that we are in this position until it gets better, and there will definitely be some bumps along the way. So how about you just try and ride it out instead of resisting with this immature shit. Just give it a try mate.
Great post. I think some people just don’t understand the gravity of the situation the club was left in

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seriously mate, you need to accept that we are in this position until it gets better, and there will definitely be some bumps along the way. So how about you just try and ride it out instead of resisting with this immature shit. Just give it a try mate.
Yeah nah...

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great post. I think some people just don’t understand the gravity of the situation the club was left in
I think most people are just obsessed with complaining!! Nothing is ever good enough these days. But there are so many things in life you cant control, so you can sit around whingeing about it, or just get on with it.
I'm ropeable after a loss, but come the next day when I've cleared my head, I realise it's just game, and I can at least appreciate that we are on the improve.
If DWZ try was called a try, we win. We had all the momentum at that point, but instead we defended a 7 tackle set.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think most people are just obsessed with complaining!! Nothing is ever good enough these days. But there are so many things in life you cant control, so you can sit around whingeing about it, or just get on with it.
I'm ropeable after a loss, but come the next day when I've cleared my head, I realise it's just game, and I can at least appreciate that we are on the improve.
If DWZ try was called a try, we win. We had all the momentum at that point, but instead we defended a 7 tackle set.
Yep agreed mate and a better pass to Lewis he probably kicks a field goal. Instead RFM gives an offside penalty and we piggy back them up the field.
I hate losing as much as anyone but it’s made so much worse with all the posters crying and whinging like dragons fans

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yea, with the season on the line, picking our most dangerous attacking weapon and best FB is completely irresponsible.