Iron Mike V Jake Paul

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty pissed off with this upcoming fight.
I know Mike is doing it for the money, and because he is fucking stupid. Let's be honest he was prepared to take on a silver back gorilla,
So the bloke is a fucking moron.

That being said, he is a living legend of the sport but at 58 years of age (when he steps in the ring), is way past his best.
There is no doubt in my mind Jake Paul wins this fight.
No doubt at all.

What is grating me about this is it highlights the prick of a person Jake Paul is, abd highlights the lack of respect this current generation has for its elders.

I think Jake Paul promoting and setting up this fight with an aging legend is the opitomy of disrespect and he is taking advantage of Mike's self belief bravery and stupidity that he is willing to take this fight.

So I don't really want to talk about how this rubbish money maker will go.

I want to respect Tyson's legacy and live in an imaginary world where we can take Jake Paul into a time machine back to 1985 and put him into the ring against Mike Tyson of 1985.

I want to hear all your thoughts about how Mike would fuck him up within 10seconds and humble the fucking youtube moron.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It will be a shitty exhibition fight where they both make tens of millions. Mike probably needs the money.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cringe for all parties involved
It's beyond cringe. It's not a cringe situation at all.
I don't cringe at disrespectful people like Jake Paul.
He knows full well what he is doing, and doesn't give 2 fucks about it.
That's not cringe, in fucking annoying.

I don't cringe at Mike.
I cringe when an intelligent person does somthing stupid when they know better.
Mike is crazy and not an intelligent person.
Mike doing stupid things based on self belief, bravery, and ambition is not cringeirthy from a guy that lacks the intellectual capability to reason past ambition.

There is nothing cringeworthy about any of this,

It's a situation where an upstart is taking advantage of a moron.
A moron who just happens to be a living legend of a sport, who is now 30 years past his best.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be a shitty exhibition fight where they both make tens of millions. Mike probably needs the money.
Mike doesn't have the kind of coin or lifestyle he once had, but he isn't doing it tough either, and he can still make money other ways, all be it not as much.
He is not doing it for a need for money.
Possibly the lure of a big pay day might be appealing.
But I think he doing it for the love of combat and the fact he is to stupid to see past his ambition and self belief.

And he is getting bad advice from people around him trying to cash in on this disgrace of a fight.

Don't get me wrong.
Mike is no ordinary man.
He would easily fuck up almost every other 58 year old man on the planet.
He could no doubt fuck up every hectic lebo down at Bankstown square on a Thursday night.

I'm not taking away from Mike at all.
But at 58 years of age, with the blows he has taken over the years from the sports hardest hitting heavy weights over 20 years,
Mike Bones are brittle.
Bis reaction speed is diminished
His physical strength and endurance is diminished
There is no way he can compete with Jake paul who is in his prime, fitter, faster, better endurance and reaction speed, great height and reach advantage.
Mike is in serious risk for his safety and long term health.

Is it really all worth it.

Jake paul should have more respect and should know better.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's beyond cringe. It's not a cringe situation at all.
I don't cringe at disrespectful people like Jake Paul.
He knows full well what he is doing, and doesn't give 2 fucks about it.
That's not cringe, in fucking annoying.

I don't cringe at Mike.
I cringe when an intelligent person does somthing stupid when they know better.
Mike is crazy and not an intelligent person.
Mike doing stupid things based on self belief, bravery, and ambition is not cringeirthy from a guy that lacks the intellectual capability to reason past ambition.

There is nothing cringeworthy about any of this,

It's a situation where an upstart is taking advantage of a moron.
A moron who just happens to be a living legend of a sport, who is now 30 years past his best.
Your right, it is cringe

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I'm pretty pissed off with this upcoming fight.
I know Mike is doing it for the money, and because he is fucking stupid. Let's be honest he was prepared to take on a silver back gorilla,
So the bloke is a fucking moron.

That being said, he is a living legend of the sport but at 58 years of age (when he steps in the ring), is way past his best.
There is no doubt in my mind Jake Paul wins this fight.
No doubt at all.

What is grating me about this is it highlights the prick of a person Jake Paul is, abd highlights the lack of respect this current generation has for its elders.

I think Jake Paul promoting and setting up this fight with an aging legend is the opitomy of disrespect and he is taking advantage of Mike's self belief bravery and stupidity that he is willing to take this fight.

So I don't really want to talk about how this rubbish money maker will go.

I want to respect Tyson's legacy and live in an imaginary world where we can take Jake Paul into a time machine back to 1985 and put him into the ring against Mike Tyson of 1985.

I want to hear all your thoughts about how Mike would fuck him up within 10seconds and humble the fucking youtube moron.
Spot on

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mike has shit loads of money that he has made with pot business. Estimated at around $500k per month.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a joke. But sadly, boxing has always been a bit of the joke. There's really great fights. But any professional competition that you can choose not to fight opponents, that's just not a great competition.

There's fortunately many really great fighters that don't fall into the trap. Many that don't push stupid characters for marketing purposes. But unfortunately boxing is also dominated by talented manchilds that will rant about being the best, refuse to accept challenges from actual talent, claim conspiracy or "racism" when they eventually *cougy* Mundane *cough*, and end up bringing the sport down in the process.

And yes, the sport also supports stupid stuff like this fight.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike will be paid handsomely for letting jake paul win this fight. The fact that jake Paul is making probably hundreds of millions throughout his boxing career is a sad reflection of where society is at and where its heading for the future. Very concerning

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a joke. But sadly, boxing has always been a bit of the joke. There's really great fights. But any professional competition that you can choose not to fight opponents, that's just not a great competition.

There's fortunately many really great fighters that don't fall into the trap. Many that don't push stupid characters for marketing purposes. But unfortunately boxing is also dominated by talented manchilds that will rant about being the best, refuse to accept challenges from actual talent, claim conspiracy or "racism" when they eventually *cougy* Mundane *cough*, and end up bringing the sport down in the process.

And yes, the sport also supports stupid stuff like this fight.
I heard something about Jake paul currently being ranked in the top 15 current professional boxers.
Not sure if that's true or not.
But if it is, then why doesn't he fight an actual current top tier boxer?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mike has shit loads of money that he has made with pot business. Estimated at around $500k per month.
He doesn't have loads of money for considering his lifestyle and circle he hangs around. Current reports have him worth around 10m.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tyson deserves it after getting used and screwed over by so many people like Don King, etc when he was young, this is probably his best payday with minimal work.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’ll still watch it though it’s like watching Jerry Springer it’s all scripted trash but still a bit of silly fun. It’s what USA are good at.

I hope Hulk Hogan jumps in from a rope in the ceiling and the Donald Trump emerges from under the ring and triple suplexes them all. Then everyone starts chanting USA USA!!

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As a big follower of boxing since the 90's I'm disappointed in this fight, it is nothing but a money grab for both. Not from PPV because let's be honest, this wouldn't even get 100k buys, his followers are kids from Youtube.

Mike is beyond past his prime and Jake is a selfish little shit exploiting and taking advantage of old people. One thing I will give credit to Jake is that he is doing things different, things that we haven't seen before and kudos to him, he is making big money from this.

As for Mike Tyson, I hope he knocks out Jake Paul, but don't be fooled by this Youtube narrative because Jake wants you to believe that, he is training to knock Tyson out, and he has every chance of doing so.

Tyson is a legend of the sport and I'd hate to see his legacy being tarnish from a loss to a "YouTuber"

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it’s dangerous to be honest.. Mike Tyson has the tools to knock anyone out but he just won’t have the aerobic capacity of Jake Paul bro g a good 30 years his junior.

If Tyson gets a little gassed and takes a big punch, could be long term issues for his heath and wellbeing at his age.

I dont think it should be allowed for Mike Tyson’s health. He is in fabulous condition for 58 but still not going to trade with someone in their prime.

Where does it stop? Do we get 75 year old boxers to take on 25 year olds?

If a boxer knows he is not in the best condition and capacity of his life they should retire.. if your younger self could beat you then it’s time to retire.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As a big follower of boxing since the 90's I'm disappointed in this fight, it is nothing but a money grab for both. Not from PPV because let's be honest, this wouldn't even get 100k buys, his followers are kids from Youtube.

Mike is beyond past his prime and Jake is a selfish little shit exploiting and taking advantage of old people. One thing I will give credit to Jake is that he is doing things different, things that we haven't seen before and kudos to him, he is making big money from this.

As for Mike Tyson, I hope he knocks out Jake Paul, but don't be fooled by this Youtube narrative because Jake wants you to believe that, he is training to knock Tyson out, and he has every chance of doing so.

Tyson is a legend of the sport and I'd hate to see his legacy being tarnish from a loss to a "YouTuber"
Agree it’s a farcical match up and does nothing for Mike other than a cheque. That said, as my fave boxer big George Forman proved even at 50 a real punchers power never leaves. George fought Evander Holyfield in Evanders prime and in the 5th and 7th rounds had him in real trouble. The difference in this fight is Jake Paul is a flop compared to a prime Holyfield.

I hope for all our sakes dopey Paul makes the mistake of disrespecting that power and gets put to sleep in spectacular fashion. Then Mike can hang them up for good and go back to his pot farms.