Irate with that penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
What about the 40-20 not given?

These days refs fcken check every thing, and in that crucial stage of the game, and the ball so close to the line there was every reason to go upstairs.
We scored shortly after anyway, but that was another day light robbery we went through.
Luckily enough we did score. The fact they didn't check it was pretty damn pathetic. Oh how the standards of officiating keeps getting worse and worse every week.

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
Sorry people if i post this in the wrong thread
but this kind of really bothered me last night at the game
i saw something happen in the 2nd scrum of the match about 10mins into
the game i was wondering why T-Rex had a go at Beau Scott after that scrum
was fed something didn't seem right.
Now after watching the replay at 10.50 you can clearly see that Grub
Beau Scott foot stomp T-Rex now i know a lot thing happen on the footy field
but i tell you this it was no accident he acutely tried to hurt him.
If some can post the video at the time mentioned you will all see what im talking about...!!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
It was a fkn joke! They were offside all night, the revs were doing everything possible to get the knights a win. Bad luck, we still won!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a fkn joke! They were offside all night, the revs were doing everything possible to get the knights a win. Bad luck, we still won!
They send at least one guy rushing out of the line, EVERY play. So they tread a very fine line. Some refs would have picked up a few more of them as being offside, but these clowns for whatever reason didn't see it that way.
Sad thing is If we had a dummy half, or anyone with half a brain in the team, we could take advantage of this rushing out of the line, but we kept banging it up one out and at times made no ground.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This. Newcastle got away with murder last night. Our first penalty came in the 2nd half when Newcastle kicked out on the full.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
This. Newcastle got away with murder last night. Our first penalty came in the 2nd half when Newcastle kicked out on the full.
That was awesome work by Graham tbh

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There were two audible F bombs tonight.

When they claimed James Graham knocked on and it went to the video ref, James Graham in the scrum yells "F OFF".

and Ennis after that penalty, which I believe was either a "F OFF" or a "get F'd" directed towards the call not the ref.
James says FOOK! he is very careful on how he speaks during a game lol

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Refs were a joke last night. How many times does Graham have to cop a forearm to the head before they blow the whistle!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Refs were a joke last night. How many times does Graham have to cop a forearm to the head before they blow the whistle!
Graham doesn't take dives or stay down, he is a tough nut that bloke!

It happens so much and in every game though, it is becoming a worry to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.