Iran v Israel - possible situation

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It plays into their hands of getting America into another war.

I don't see what else Iran is supposed to do. Let their embassy get blown up without any action...

The Israeli military can't even take on Hezbollah so they are no chance against Iran without getting America involved.
Yeah just saying it's now moved the attention elsewhere :(

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those in the know have seen the whistle blower general, who said 7 countries was the plan all along from Israel and America.

He named every single country and it has come true. It has been the military strategy for decades. Iraq, Syria, Lybia... and Iran being the most difficult of them all. Syria got them by surprise as Russia intervened to stop Assad from falling.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Iran reckon this wave has concluded until Israel makes another mistake.

Tit for tat will continue sadly.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From an Israeli Middle East strategy perspective, Trump is the perfect candidate if they want to expand the war.

Trump would have all the support of the right wing shills and neocons for another George W Bush style war. Trump's idiotic supporters would follow him into any situation and feverishly support him in all of the carnage.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
From an Israeli Middle East strategy perspective, Trump is the perfect candidate if they want to expand the war.

Trump would have all the support of the right wing shills and neocons for another George W Bush style war. Trump's idiotic supporters would follow him into any situation and feverishly support him in all of the carnage.
Geez you're talking possible Armageddon. Those rednecks don't seem to have AAANY filters.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Geez you're talking possible Armageddon. Those rednecks don't seem to have AAANY filters.
Armageddon is still not an option as just yet.

A lot more needs to happen before we get close.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Armageddon is still not an option as just yet.

A lot more needs to happen before we get close.
As senile as Biden is: I'd worry more if Trumpsters got power tho. Has no filter at all.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As senile as Biden is: I'd worry more if Trumpsters got power tho. Has no filter at all.
You're missing the point and falling for the left right bullshit. The US is Israels lap dog. Whichever puppet is selected will continue to bow to their masters.

I don't call it the United States of Israel for nothing.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
MSM is exactly like alternate media. Full of shit and pushing agendas.
That is why we should ignore the media.
Instead of quoting and paraphrasing their BS.

Anyway most humans are a bunch of sheep who follow trends.

When is another fake virus going to plague us so we can all start hating each other in full force again?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You're missing the point and falling for the left right bullshit. The US is Israels lap dog. Whichever puppet is selected will continue to bow to their masters.

I don't call it the United States of Israel for nothing.
Yes I know but Republicans have been abusing Biden for not supporting Israel enough with arms etc. At least he has some sense of not escalating to full on WW3 hasn't he? :(

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did Israel think a country in the Middle East with actual military capability was going to let their embassy be bombed with nothing to happen?

You attack a foreign embassy like that, you have instigated war.

America straight away to help Israel and lick their assholes as usual

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to add to this misinfo/disinfo, but don't be surprised if the dome of the rock gets hit....

Israel need it gone to build their 3rd temple. They have their red heifers ready to go.
I like my smashed beef patty burgers with cheese ey lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Disappointed to read this after all the destruction and pain the US and Israel have inflicted on Iraq...
It was always going to happen, the fake WMD/911 bullshit started it.

It's just another US army base in the ME.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes I know but Republicans have been abusing Biden for not supporting Israel enough with arms etc. At least he has some sense of not escalating to full on WW3 hasn't he? :(
Apparently Biden is on the phone with Satanyahu as we speak according to channel 7.