ipods are ****s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
hey mr c this happened to mine a while back couldnt charge it or nothing but i couldnt be bothered trying to fix it so i left it in my drawer for a couple of days and when i picked it up again it was still dead so i mashed the buttons and that didnt work and then i pressed the forward button about 20 times in quick succession and it showed a picture of a battery with a line through it and then i put it on the charger and it started charging like normal, an now it works like normal again...lol weird but yeh it worked bro give it a shot press the forward button a heap of times real quick see if it works

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
my mini locks up sometimes but i got instructions off the net on how to fix it d(^.^)b

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
lol btw check dis out hombres

M

MrCharisma

Em told me it's happened to her before.... and after 24hrs it magically fixed itself.

Well I tried everything and followed the ipod fix it guide on their website and with no luck. Then about 24hrs later, it magically started to work again.

I just want to apoligise to my ipod and I hope to god we never fight like that again.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
did ya get to listen to it on the train trip after all?

i can't stand going on a train trip now without music in my ears tbh, so i could relate to your pickle

M

MrCharisma

Nah it decided to start working AFTER the train trip... thus making my 1.5 hr train trip from Newcastle to Gosford painfully slow. Thank god for Mens Health!

Tony_the_beat

Bulldogs 08
Reaction score
well thats good to hear it works now. take care of it now and stop kicking it around!:p

fijianlarrki86

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
my brother got an ipod nano for his b-day last week, and i cant believe that it doesnt have a simple delete function....

NrlChick

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was gunna get 1... dont think i will now tho >:(

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
ipod video 60gb rule! got my movies, music videos, raves, and all my music on it.

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
fijianlarrki86 said:
my brother got an ipod nano for his b-day last week, and i cant believe that it doesnt have a simple delete function....
it does its called itunes

fijianlarrki86

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i know that u have to go to itunes to delete the songs, but it is just too much of a hassle to connect to comp and go through itunes.... there is just no simple delete function on the ipod

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. You gotta hold the middle button and "Menu" for about 20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. I think it happens when it's inactive for a while.

Tony_the_beat

Bulldogs 08
Reaction score
fijianlarrki86 said:
i know that u have to go to itunes to delete the songs, but it is just too much of a hassle to connect to comp and go through itunes.... there is just no simple delete function on the ipod
now thats just lazy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.