Inu signed with Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true, the writing was on the wall when he wasn't chosen to play in the semi against Newcastle last season...

I was baffled when this happened, but it seems there is more to the story

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Triple m would have a worst success rate and this then me kicking goals from the sideline......

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
All triple M does is reveal Rumours which aren't true!! END OF STORY!!! For e.g. they said Josh Hoffman to the dogs, Jarryd Hayne to the dogs and Kevin locke to the dogs!! Just call Triple M Rumour Central

MrNiceGuy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All triple M does is reveal Rumours which aren't true!! END OF STORY!!! For e.g. they said Josh Hoffman to the dogs, Jarryd Hayne to the dogs and Kevin locke to the dogs!! Just call Triple M Rumour Central
Let's not forget Foran to the dogs LOL that was a horrible rumor.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's bullshit boys just looked at inu's twitter he said he proud to be a bulldog and rumour is complete bullshit.
Heard it from me first

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to wonder if the media makes these rumours up simply to drive a wedge between player and fans. It's evident in this thread that people turn against their players ridiculously easily, if the same rumour was made about Graham wanting out to go back to the UK would everyone rubbish him as well?

Inu's been injured in the first few rounds and he's never been a ridiculously good centre, but i remember last year even when people were rubbishing him he was still better than a lot of our other players, the guy has freakish skills and incredible strength not to mention he can actually catch bombs easily, he should and probably will replace Corey Thompson at some point.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's bullshit boys just looked at inu's twitter he said he proud to be a bulldog and rumour is complete bullshit.
Heard it from me first
No we heard it first from MrNiceGuy 16 mins before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.