Inu signed with Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Inu goes we better have recruited Tedesco or Hayne.

Along with bloody Nofaluma or Koribete!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Inu has been kicked out of two clubs and now three, and everyone saying its a disgrace if it's true. Anyone ever stop to think maybe the guys a fu3kwit that's why he gets the ass everywhere he goes

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Inu is gone then I say something is up the bulldogs sleeves. With templeman and sila getting shopped around there making some room for someone surely. No matter what depth is needed in any season so I just hope they are not offloading players cause there unhappy cause depth wins you comps.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tedesco and Hayne both won't be coming to the Bulldogs.

It's a pity to lose Inu as he is a crowd pleaser but at the same time he's inconsistent. When he does fire up he's excellent and his defense on the line can be great when he pulls off those one on one tackles. He can also be a defensive liability when he comes in.

Lafai has adopted all of Inu's skills (he even kicks too if needed) but he's more consistent.

I'm happy with our roster right now. Lafai and Stanley have been excellent. Morris is solid, and I think Thompson and Brown can fight it out for that last wing spot. I've been impressed with both. Perrett has been improving week after week and I have no issue with him being our long term fullback. I also have no issue if Thompson works his way in there.

We have our team set now. It's only depth that we should start worrying about.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I call BS, until something official is released

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
same thing happened to Goodwin gets injuryed and never played for buldogs again lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Inu has been kicked out of two clubs and now three, and everyone saying its a disgrace if it's true. Anyone ever stop to think maybe the guys a fu3kwit that's why he gets the ass everywhere he goes
I don't think he is a "fwit" but from the outside he seems like the class clown. I wonder if he doesn't take things as seriously as he should.

sedgy13

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tim Grant of Penrith Panthers Photo: Getty Images

The Grill Team are hearing lots of changes have happened overnight, which will help sides that want to get rid of players and sides that need players.

Triple M's Mark Geyer says he's hearing Tim Grant may be released by the Panthers to join the Rabbitohs immediately.

"That's unbelievable because he's a St Marys junior," said MG, on The Grill Team.

MG is also hearing that Krisnan Inu will be going to the Wests Tigers and Kevin Proctor from the Melbourne Storm is going to the Dragons, which will be a real good signing from St George.

Wouldn't be suprised if Kasiano and Eastwood follow. Not this year i hope but writings on the wall. Hope it means we have someone in our sights for this year. Especially after the news Sila and Templeman are being shopped around also.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm if this is true I have a few theories.

1) Des doesn't respect him and/or vice versa.
2) Free up money to offer Tabasco the big $
3) Inu doing his usual, get comfy at a club and turn into a reserve grader.

All theories could be relevant actually but it's clear Inu was out of favour last year too.

I wouldn't like to see him leave but if he does, gotta trust the club that it's the right decision. Tigers don't seem to need him either which is strange, unless they're losing Tedesco ;)

sedgy13

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

All theories could be relevant actually but it's clear Inu was out of favour last year too.

I wouldn't like to see him leave but if he does, gotta trust the club that it's the right decision. Tigers don't seem to need him either which is strange, unless they're losing Tedesco ;)
Looks like number 3 to be honest going on his past.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be funny if Inu named on the right wing for this weeks game.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I really can't see it happening. As previously mentioned why would inu go to a side that has plenty of backs? Doesn't make sense to me at all then again anything is possible.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Grill team are never right but that's 'cause all their rumours come from Matty Johns. Mark Geyer never brings up anything so it'd be interesting if this comes true.

I know Panthers want to get rid of Tim Grant but haven't heard anything about him joining Souths.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds like Des is serious about the deadwood....

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Yeah, what would the Tigers want with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.