Inu/Fa'aoso supensions - whats the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inu cops 5 weeks for early guilty plea for his spear tackle, then gets an extra week with the rule change.

Now today Fa'aoso takes an early guilty plea for not one but two spear tackles in the one game, with carry over points and gets only 8weeks?

My question is where is the justice in the the system? Why is Inu being punished more? Are we just getting the rough end of the stick as usual?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu cops 5 weeks for early guilty plea for his spear tackle, then gets an extra week with the rule change.

Now today Fa'aoso takes an early guilty plea for not one but two spear tackles in the one game, with carry over points and gets only 8weeks?

My question is where is the justice in the the system? Why is Inu being punished more? Are we just getting the rough end of the stick as usual?
Mate you answered your own question with a question.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inu plays for the Bulldogs, that's why.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to break ranks on here, but I have no objection to this.

Inu's was graded at Grade 4. Fa'aoso's were Grade 2 and Grade 3. That seems reasonable to me - both were not as bad as Inu's in isolation of each other, but two obviously adds up.

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Inu's was graded at Grade 4. Fa'aoso's were Grade 2 and Grade 3. That seems reasonable to me - both were not as bad as Inu's in isolation of each other, but two obviously adds up.
I think you're right Pom. Neither of Fa'oso's were as bad as Inu's but collectively, he ended up with a longer holiday.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Taking off my biased bulldog goggles i gotta say i agree, while i don't think inu is a dirty player at all his spear tackle certainly looked worse.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Inu's tackle was much worse. Fa'oso didn't drive ingles in either of his tackles.
I'd like nothing more than seeing a many player suffer, but in this case the judiciary got it right. (Although it was still fun to see toovey snap)

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Although, Fa'oso did make two tackles which causes Ingles to end of his head (he should have been sent off after the second, at least for ten), they were no where as bad as Inu's. Fa'oso was one motion pick up and drop, Inu tried once to lift, failed then did it again and succeeded, and SHOULD have been sent off.
Both Judiciary penalties were fair.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Its fair, Inu looked like he was using Inglis as a shovel from some angles..

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stop with the victim mentality. He copped 8 weeks for two tackles that were no where near as bad as Inu`s.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the eight week suspension is far too lenient. Forget about the gradings, either one of Fa'aoso's tackles could have caused spinal damage.

What happened is that Fa'aoso spear tackled Inglis and got put on report. Then being either an absolute dope or a psychopath he repeats the dose and gets put on report again. Two spear tackles in one game. Inu's might have looked worse but Fa'aoso's repeat dose showed he had intent to do damage to Inglis, not just shake him up.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the eight week suspension is far too lenient. Forget about the gradings, either one of Fa'aoso's tackles could have caused spinal damage.

What happened is that Fa'aoso spear tackled Inglis and got put on report. Then being either an absolute dope or a psychopath he repeats the dose and gets put on report again. Two spear tackles in one game. Inu's might have looked worse but Fa'aoso's repeat dose showed he had intent to do damage to Inglis, not just shake him up.
Agree 100%. The second tackle was either poor technique or premeditated. Not good!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

The voice of reason.

Inu's was worse guys, if you can't see that then I do not know what to say.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
he should of been given 8 weeks ofr the tackles but an extra 4 because he is a c**t

Status
Not open for further replies.