Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just a discussion on your Internet server. I have been with Telstra Broadband 12 gig plan for $69.95 the speed was pretty fast and i was satisfied with the speed. However, I think 12 gigs was a small cap.

I now use TPG ADSL +2 and 70 gigs plan for $59.95 the d/l limit is very good but the speed is alot slower than the Telstra server. For example, I used to get around on average 400kb/sec from Telstra and with TPG i get around average 120kb/sec.

Also, when I watch live stream games on the net I don't really get buffering with Telstra. But with TPG I get bufferings fair bit.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
have been with primus since the mid to late 90s. have worked for me.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPG used to be very good six months ago but seemed to have slowed down a bit. They have put on a lot of users lately because of their price, I just hope they upgrade their infrastructure to keep up with the demand.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TPG used to be very good six months ago but seemed to have slowed down a bit. They have put on a lot of users lately because of their price, I just hope they upgrade their infrastructure to keep up with the demand.
Yeah I changed to TPG because my friends said that the speed is good and the download limit is good.

But yeah I am satisfied with the download limit and the price. But the speed is rather disappointing.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I changed to TPG because my friends said that the speed is good and the download limit is good.

But yeah I am satisfied with the download limit and the price. But the speed is rather disappointing.
I thought you were in Korea. when did you move to Aus?

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I came back to Sydney. Its been like almost 2 months since I arrived back from Korea.

Dude in Korea the Internet is like $30 a month unlimited download limit and you get an average speed of 2-4mb per second T.T

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I came back to Sydney. Its been like almost 2 months since I arrived back from Korea.

Dude in Korea the Internet is like $30 a month unlimited download limit and you get an average speed of 2-4mb per second T.T
Amazing. We are waiting for Mr Rudd to keep his promise and upgrade the Telstra network

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is that spead via fibre or copper?

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Amazing. We are waiting for Mr Rudd to keep his promise and upgrade the Telstra network

Hmmm~ I think thats not going to happen soon. Sighs I hope Mr Rudd does something to make our public transport better. LOL cityrail and the bus service is a shame and a rip off.

Status
Not open for further replies.