Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jack de bellend?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By your logic Cherry Evans should be playing for England if he did a DNA and saw his family are from Lancashire in the 1900s.

Please tell me how many players in the Samoan and Tonga line ups were born in Samoa and Tonga respectively.
I looked it up.
But I want to hear you say it out loud.
LOL staaap it you imbecile. It’s nothing but good for the game that the islanders represent their own counties. Somoa is a great example falling short to Australia in the WC final, otherwise it’s always just Aus smashing NZ and the other countries fill their teams with part time athletes and get beaten 80-0 every game. We want to grow the game and its supporter base and this is the best way to make it happen.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blessing in disguise that we don’t have too many playing end of year… good preseason coming for us

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL staaap it you imbecile. It’s nothing but good for the game that the islanders represent their own counties. Somoa is a great example falling short to Australia in the WC final, otherwise it’s always just Aus smashing NZ and the other countries fill their teams with part time athletes and get beaten 80-0 every game. We want to grow the game and its supporter base and this is the best way to make it happen.
Nasheed needs a breathalyser on their keyboard for everyone else's sake!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blessing in disguise that we don’t have too many playing end of year… good preseason coming for us
From the clubs perspective,It's good for the younger guys to play, they learn a lot and gain valuable experience. But i think because of the risk of injury, they wouldn't be unhappy about our higher profile players not playing

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't really see anything from him when he was playing first grade. Not even a decent kicking game. He might not have been given a licence.
That's what I think he could tackle tho