Interesting interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2004 no mention of folkes, the playing group were tight and trusted one another. This group , over coached and no bond with each other , sad state

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice to hear how old school and tough the dogs were and how hard they trained, also that the old boys would give you shit if they thought you were to soft. Not like that anymore.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought I saw Billy Johnston as trainer for the Newcastle today... Did I see right?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he helped out at the cows for a while... And the way Newcastle are going I wouldn't be surprised if he is there too because as shit as they are they still playing good hard footy.
Yeah billy was in Townsville with cows,the best trainer in nrl imo if he is at Newcastle they will only improve

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw braith should have been very happy to be voted most overrated player in the player poll all those years

being voted overrated means that everyone thinks you are good and the players are jealous

thats so much better than being voted most underrated which means that everyone thinks you are shit and the players like you and have sympathy

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm no mention by Anasta of the Sherwin incident.

These days both Ennis and Anasta absolutely hate us.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Only listened to the Anasta interview so far, but he seemed to remember his time at the bulldogs fondly.

What's the story now, hates the way the team plays or the way the club is run?

When he spoke of how tight the playing group was in 2004 having been to hell and back. How they trusted each other on the park implicitly. Total contrast to last weeks bucket of dog vomit served up by our current squad who seem to have none of that team bond & trust.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Only listened to the Anasta interview so far, but he seemed to remember his time at the bulldogs fondly.

What's the story now, hates the way the team plays or the way the club is run?

When he spoke of how tight the playing group was in 2004 having been to hell and back. How they trusted each other on the park implicitly. Total contrast to last weeks bucket of dog vomit served up by our current squad who seem to have none of that team bond & trust.
He turned into a chooksmoker , simple

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I think the difference between the two is Ennis hates Hasler but not the club, for some reason or another, Anasta has an issue with the Bulldogs in general... we gave him his lucky NRL break so he should STFU!

Status
Not open for further replies.