interchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

the insider

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted, however when Hughes comes off Roberts will go to rake and Te Maari will move into 5/8.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for that..

Wow so the team named will be the team to take the field..

Expect 30 points put on us, but we'll score more than that..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in Te Maari this season. I want him to go back to his past recent form.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Thanks insider.

Tbh Te Maari hasn't been playing his best, but he is definitely trying to regain the form he had before injuring his leg against Warriors last year.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted, however when Hughes comes off Roberts will go to rake and Te Maari will move into 5/8.
Roberts has been the key behind anything we do in attack.

I cannot say that I agree with this tactic. But surely DJ to hooker when Hughes goes off would be alot better than taking Roberts from the halves!

Does Te Maari have any sort of kicking game?

I think it may end in tears not having some spark off the bench!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in Te Maari this season. I want him to go back to his past recent form.
Same. He was awesome in the games he played last season, but hasnt even shown a glimpse of that this year. Hopefully he will pick up his game and rip in.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, i guess this is the only option since we dont have a backup hooker?

At least benny will get the ball at hooker, and might be able to make some scooting dummy half runs.

Lee Te Maari at 5/8 seems odd, but we will see i guess? I didnt know he could kick. Hmm, why not throw SBW at 5/8! haha at least he'd get more ball.

A

A_C

I don't blame te maari - no one in the team is getting any decent ball because it keeps getting dropped!

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this is gonna be interesting watching Lee T have a crack at 5/8... I wouldn't expect any kicks from him though

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't consider this as a great move until i see it, should we expect to see Holdsworth doing all the kicking and players knowing to go toward him last tackle, similar to what happened with Maitua 2 seasons ago?

G

Gladiator.

I don't consider this as a great move until i see it, should we expect to see Holdsworth doing all the kicking and players knowing to go toward him last tackle, similar to what happened with Maitua 2 seasons ago?
who says roberts cant kick even though he has taken the role of hooker?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
who says roberts cant kick even though he has taken the role of hooker?
you could, but it seems fairly weird changing 2 main positions of 2 key players, and expecting it to click into gear in the space of a week.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep in mind it wont be for the whole match. Only for the interchange. Should work ok (seems the only real option we have anyway).

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should be interesting.
What will be interesting is if it works really well and Sullivan comes back, what will they do.

G

Gladiator.

could be effective, dragons want to target the middle in the later of the halves, with roberts with his excellent defence there it would be difficult for them.

G

Gladiator.

i would have gone with groom of bench, and if his defence proves a liabilty to go into hooker, when hughes comes off slot dj in 5/8, groom into half and roberts to hooker

Status
Not open for further replies.