News Inside the rebuilding of Canterbury Bulldogs

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly believe that there isn't a coach out there now that wouldn't love to be in Barrett's shoes right now. The club is now on an onward and upward trajectory and soon we will be envied by all once again. Go Doggies :grinning:

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah mate, I remember listening to it on the radio as a little kid, I was obsessed lol
Then we had to wait to watch the highlights on the news. No foxtel or live viewing back then. We needed Norths to beat South’s and we had to beat the dragons. Norths were massive underdogs and got the job done, all we had to do was beat saints.
Yeah it was devastating, was lucky enough to be taken out in the box with my aunty and uncle, food was amazing free stuff was amazing it's just the final result that sucked.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly believe that there isn't a coach out there now that wouldn't love to be in Barrett's shoes right now. The club is now on an onward and upward trajectory and soon we will be the envied by all once again. Go Doggies :grinning:
Wonder what's going through Madge's head at the moment? :grinning:

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you talking about the same Dunn that went on a Mary go around as a player from the Rorters to us to the Panties to Parra back to Rorters and then as administrator back to us then to Souffs then back to us as a board member then after being voted out he started the rumour of " the board looking after the boys " then used the Andersons to get back on the board eventually becoming the leagues club chairman...Thankfully the user is finally gone now !
well yes actually.
Dunn might have played for a few clubs, but how many did he win premierships with? Only the Dogs. We don’t hold that against Farrar or Gillespie.
And speaking of the 88 GF....Clive Churchill medalist. Paul Dunn.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All they have really done is come into an open cheque book. Our performances this year are worse than ever. I’d argue it’s a better squad than last year too. I wish them well, but gees we’ve achieved nothing as yet. Knights had all this hype when there salary cap was finally in order and they started on there spending spree. There still shit
Hello there coming next year seriously and what open cheque book there’s no such thing as cheap players anymore.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even as a Chook I really like the way you blokes are building. Yeah Yeah I know about expansion and all but I want to see strong Syd sides. Having a soft spot for the Dogs & Magpies (remember them) I want you guys to be a force again.

Keep saying I miss what the Dogs (Berries) were and the great contests we had. With you guys building up nicely at least my rival isn't just gonna be Souffs, those vermin. Sat at a heap of games and never copped shit from Dogs supporters only Vermin supporters.

Keep going guys so I can give it to you and you back to me, great for the game.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With all due respect, but that's a lot of names being thrown around.

Exactly what are all their individual rolls.
What exactly are they all going to do.

We have had big lists of ex players hanging around forever including many of those names mentioned

What difference will all those ex players make on this group.

I'm all for having old influence in the club.
But what difference will it actually make on the football field?.