Insert Negative Posts Below

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We will not win squat without a decent fullback.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a shit performance i dont remember the last time we were kept scoreless in the second half

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully, but both teams had 5/6 of their top 17 not playing today. We definitely need to step it up a few gears, regardless of who comes back, if we want a premierhsip.
We aren't missing 5/6.

We are missing Perrett, Morris, Stanley, Reynolds, Tolman, Pritchard, Klemmer and Tim Browne with a fractured skull during the game...

They are missing Tedesco (who their replacement fullback is better then any fullback on our roster) Nofaluma, and a bunch of nuffies.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morris and Stanley on that left side today would of limited no name from the Tigers from 4 tries to 0. Big difference on that flank.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
We aren't missing 5/6.

We are missing Perrett, Morris, Stanley, Reynolds, Tolman, Pritchard, Klemmer and Tim Browne with a fractured skull during the game...

They are missing Tedesco (who their replacement fullback is better then any fullback on our roster) Nofaluma, and a bunch of nuffies.
Okay 7 players in our top 17. Browne doesn't count because that was during the game. They are missing Tedesco, Moltzen, Anasta, Fulton, Paterson and Nofoaluma from their top 17 (6 players).

Collectively, the Tigers benefited slightly, but then I come back to my original post around our supposed world class training/rehabilitation centre. Even our physio admitted that he brought Tolman back too early - that's our own fault.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
my feelings for the rest of the week ****

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Okay 7 players in our top 17. Browne doesn't count because that was during the game. They are missing Tedesco, Moltzen, Anasta, Fulton, Paterson and Nofoaluma from their top 17 (6 players).

Collectively, the Tigers benefited slightly, but then I come back to my original post around our supposed world class training/rehabilitation centre. Even our physio admitted that he brought Tolman back too early - that's our own fault.
You aren't seriously comparing Moltzen, Anasta, Fulton, Paterson to Morris, Reynolds, Pritchard and Klemmer are you?

As I said they are missing Tedesco (who they have a better back up fullback then us) and a young gun in Nofaluma along with some nuffies who I honestly don't see making their squad bar Fulton and Anasta and I would think that Austin has pushed out either way.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
You aren't seriously comparing Moltzen, Anasta, Fulton, Paterson to Morris, Reynolds, Pritchard and Klemmer are you?
No I'm not at all, because I believe it is pointless. It's about the role a player plays in his team's structure set forth by the coach, not his individual potential.

For example, Tedesco's importance to the Tigers could be just the same as Morris' to the Bulldogs and they are in different positions.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don't think so. When we concede 46 points against the team coming 11th with the 4th worst attack coming into the round, and cannot score beyond the 20th minute, I'd say we are not good - yet. Tigers also have three of their biggest playmakers in Anasta, Moltzen and Tedesco not playing.

We have only scored 6 points more than Canberra. Yes, Canberra. That's not good enough.

I just don't get carried away by a couple of close wins mate. We are a solid team, but even getting to the GF qualifier will be a battle.

We can bump posts back and forth all we like based on a win one week and a loss in another, but a team in "good form" and vying for a premiership does not lose by 28 points against a team coming 11th.

I hope we improve.
how about now?

Status
Not open for further replies.