Official Injury updates

luke.thmpsn

Waterboy
Reaction score
I really feel for Karl Oloapu. He was just getting started last year.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Possibly Max King. If he was a chance for this week would have to think he might play

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Morrin & taffe
Keen as to have Morrin back. Newcastle and those Saifiti boys are pretty fucking lazy around the play the ball. I expect Mahoney and Morrin to have some success there.
But Mahoney needs a good word from Ciraldo about when to jump out and take them on so he doesn't confuse himself.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Keen as to have Morrin back. Newcastle and those Saifiti boys are pretty fucking lazy around the play the ball. I expect Mahoney and Morrin to have some success there.
But Mahoney needs a good word from Ciraldo about when to jump out and take them on so he doesn't confuse himself.
The team needs to know to follow him too.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anymore about Karl Oloapu?
From what I heard, he has a genetic condition where his bones thin out on the spine, no one knew including the Broncos until it was looked at medically to be diagnosed.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
From what I heard, he has a genetic condition where his bones thin out on the spine, no one knew including the Broncos until it was looked at medically to be diagnosed.
Well I'm sure if he can't play again then he will be medically retired freeing up a place. But medical science has come a long way so lets see how it plays out.