Official Injury Update: Holland to miss Cowboys match

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: why calling yourself leach
Let’s be honest here. You want to be me.

it’s not introducing yourself. That’s general politeness, everyone should be doing it.
It’s the fact I have watched people mistake you for Nasheed multiple times. Not once, not once you thought to set the record straight. You even purposely danced around it.
You were hoping I was gone so you could try and be me. You’re the dog in John Carpenters ‘the thing’.
Imposter.
You want to be me.
Now you need to praise Nasheed. PRAISE ME. Worship me. Kiss my feet.
I am the king.
-Nasheed.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score

it’s not introducing yourself. That’s general politeness, everyone should be doing it.
It’s the fact I have watched people mistake you for Nasheed multiple times. Not once, not once you thought to set the record straight. You even purposely danced around it.
You were hoping I was gone so you could try and be me. You’re the dog in John Carpenters ‘the thing’.
Imposter.
You want to be me.
I am the king.
-Nasheed.
Bulldogs fan here: we are king

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha king of entertainment

Imposter.
You want to be me.
I am the king.
-Nasheed.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If people are gonna continue introducing themselves, would it be too much to ask to put a big "HI HO" at the beginning of it?
I'm guessing you were big Sesame Street fans and the intro thing is stuck in your head maybe from watching too much Kermet D' Frog... Like .... "HI HO, Kermet D' Frog here!!!

Like - "HI HO Nasheed Here"!!! - I don't think it sounds that bad.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If people are gonna continue introducing themselves, would it be too much to ask to put a big "HI HO" at the beginning of it?
I'm guessing you were big Sesame Street fans and the intro thing is stuck in your head maybe from watching too much Kermet D' Frog... Like .... "HI HO, Kermet D' Frog here!!!

Like - "HI HO Nasheed Here"!!! - I don't think it sounds that bad.
No that’s gay. I don’t suck cock, at least not now.
Do you!?
It’s simple.
You enter a thread, to introduce yourself. So people know. You don’t have to do it in follow up threads, because you’ve already been polite and introduced yourself beforehand. It’s just the courtesy. None of this hi ho diddly Ned Flanders rubbish.
Maybe the imposter can do that.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you!?
It’s simple.
You enter a thread, to introduce yourself. So people know. You don’t have to do it in follow up threads, because you’ve already been polite and introduced yourself beforehand. It’s just the courtesy. None of this hi ho diddly Ned Flanders rubbish.
Bulldogs fan here: we are king and everyone shall bow to us! These peasant can kiss my webbed feet! I have evolved

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mods please ban this guy until he issues an apology
Youboy, I have only one thing to say to you.

Check yourself.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wont lose sleep over Holland not being in the team...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I wont lose sleep over Holland not being in the team...
You say that, but you’ve also complained about the dogs lack of attack. I don’t want to keep bringing up the most line breaks stat.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You say that, but you’ve also complained about the dogs lack of attack. I don’t want to keep bringing up the most line breaks stat.
Harper has only played one game for us, if he had played more he would be leading that stat hands down!

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you!?
It’s simple.
Hi Ho Mr Nasheed. I know for sure and certain that I don't nor have ever sucked cock. But from your response you said and I quote "at least not now", so you sound like you may have or are considering it. Which by the way, is totally fine by me because that's your personal choice and I totally respect that. But I think that is too personal a question to go asking people on here. I also believe you describing something that you think is off as being "gay" is a bit rude because there is absolutely nothing wrong with being Gay.Gay or not gay we are all equal and all deserve the same respect.
You dig.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smoke and mirrors..Holland has been sent for blood tests....
For the clowns who thought this was a joke,the tests were negative but he is not well.Club did not want to create any hysteria for him or his family until results were known.