Opinion Injury replacements

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes resting dodgy injured players probably in the best long term interests of the club.

Very hard to beat Storm in Melbourne but Knights much better chance of 2 pts before the bye.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Coates would give him heaps of trouble imo. If he is to play it has to be left edge up against Warbrick, with Crichton helping him.
Jeral could run over the top of Coates tho :grinning:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
300 metres from Skelton.. That's insane. He's a FG player. I'd love to see him get a run somehow and would hate to see him thrive at another club.
I've got a feeling he'll be used as a leverage for a swap with a prop should he not cement a first grade spot otherwise he'll be replacing JAC if he's disinterested..just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm not too far away from you (Armidale). So it'd be nice to cheer on someone from the region. Hopefully it's the first of many green shoots from the area.
Yeah I think bulldogs now have links with farrer high. Couple other players from farrer were Tom learoyd lahrs and Alan tongue.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who is actually unavailable for next week?
At this stage I think it’s Preston Morrin king Mann taffee, edwards. Still waiting on news from Tracey patolo and Kikau

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
300 metres from Skelton.. That's insane. He's a FG player. I'd love to see him get a run somehow and would hate to see him thrive at another club.
100% he leaves and kills it at another club. We are too dumb to see his potential. The guy breaks tackles/lines for fun. Who cares about possible defensive issues, did you not see how bad Dom Young was?

Ive already accepted hes leaving us. Makes it easier when if does lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Defensively he's not a first grader yet. Hopefully he continues to improve defensively so he can make big metres and defend.
Do you watch all his games, or just follow what some people think about his defence?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100% he leaves and kills it at another club. We are too dumb to see his potential. The guy breaks tackles/lines for fun. Who cares about possible defensive issues, did you not see how bad Dom Young was?

Ive already accepted hes leaving us. Makes it easier when if does lol.
I'd like to see examples of his "bad defense"... then compare him to other wingers.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see examples of his "bad defense"... then compare him to other wingers.
Thats why i said "possible" cause i havent seen anything glaring either. Its just coaches picking favourites. Maybe he has a bad attitude? Though unlikely looks like a gentle giant.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thats why i said "possible" cause i havent seen anything glaring either. Its just coaches picking favourites. Maybe he has a bad attitude? Though unlikely looks like a gentle giant.
All we have from the assistant and Gus is that he is one of their "projects", whatever that means...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Skelton looks like a backrower to me. Too slow for the wing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not saying he is next Jonah Lomu, but imagine him on the end of a left side backline play....

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For those talking up Papali'i and Todd both can't play NRL until round 11 or so. Wouldn't debut Papali'i against Melbourne or anyone else quite yet. As for Todd not until King, Hughes, Curran, Morrin, Preston, Kikau, Mann, Patolo are all fit. Later maybe
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Hughes
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Mann
15. Morrin/Salmon
16. Todd
17. Fifita/Sutton/Patolo

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Skelton looks like a backrower to me. Too slow for the wing
He could be our perfect bench player. Can cover wing, 2nd row, prop and centre if needed, especially since we lose a player or two every game