Opinion Injury Curse of 2023

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here is my theory...

The injury list which Ciraldo said "I have not seen anything like it before". I believe has coincided with the return of the ultimate traitor SBW. Yes he is a premiership winning hero but he also disrespected the club and all the legends who have gone before him.

The footy Gods, the club greats, who are no longer with us saw the act and have cursed the hallowed turf of Belmore in 2023. Until we come through this season of adversity and emerge together stronger as a team, only then will the curse be lifted.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mason, shriek, sbw all of these opportunistic flops with a negative energy. Piss off back to the other clubs you joined. Loyal dogs include bobcat, hazem and patten.
There’s something in that

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mason, shrek, sbw all of these opportunistic flops with a negative energy. Piss off back to the other clubs you joined. Loyal dogs include bobcat, hazem and patten.
Your a tool! As if our injuries are their fault FFs.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Jacob Kiraz - Right knee grade 2 MCL Player tackled low Force valgus stress to right knee. Immediate pain. Left the field. Felt a pop and pain at the medial knee. On examination no swelling tender proximal MCL. Knee brace. Likely three weeks return to play.

Jake Averillo Left knee prepatellar bursitis and partial tear. Clashed knees late first half. Continued with pain. Injected at half time and pain improved. Returned to the field. Off feet for 4 days. Risk of reinjury during season as tendon is definitely part of the problem.

Andrew Davey. Right hand 4th finger PIP extensor hood dislocation. Plan is to X-ray to ensure no fractures. Finger in extension brace for 8 weeks. Can play with the brace and strapping but off contact for 3 weeks

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacob Kiraz - Right knee grade 2 MCL Player tackled low Force valgus stress to right knee. Immediate pain. Left the field. Felt a pop and pain at the medial knee. On examination no swelling tender proximal MCL. Knee brace. Likely three weeks return to play.

Jake Averillo Left knee prepatellar bursitis and partial tear. Clashed knees late first half. Continued with pain. Injected at half time and pain improved. Returned to the field. Off feet for 4 days. Risk of reinjury during season as tendon is definitely part of the problem.

Andrew Davey. Right hand 4th finger PIP extensor hood dislocation. Plan is to X-ray to ensure no fractures. Finger in extension brace for 8 weeks. Can play with the brace and strapping but off contact for 3 weeks
didnt davey JUST COME BACK? wtffff

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who’s out

JAC
Thompson
Kikau
Brown
Burns
Kiraz
Davey
BBO
Pele
Patolo
Averillo

Fuck me. I’m calling it now. First game we’ll be at full strength will be week 1 finals.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who’s out

JAC
Thompson
Kikau
Brown
Burns
Kiraz
Davey
BBO
Pele
Patolo
Averillo

Fuck me. I’m calling it now. First game we’ll be at full strength will be week 1 finals.
LOL dead set a first grade team with 2 in the bin,.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is my theory...

The injury list which Ciraldo said "I have not seen anything like it before". I believe has coincided with the return of the ultimate traitor SBW. Yes he is a premiership winning hero but he also disrespected the club and all the legends who have gone before him.

The footy Gods, the club greats, who are no longer with us saw the act and have cursed the hallowed turf of Belmore in 2023. Until we come through this season of adversity and emerge together stronger as a team, only then will the curse be lifted.
Blame Jobels!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Read that from Gus on twitter over an hour ago.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Did Davey get injured I didn’t even realise. He didn’t look to bad out there fuck that’s bad

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's cursed, I've never seen more innocuous looking things becoming such serious injuries.

Our biggest recruit of 2023 gone!

I am trying to think of another club during this off season who let a traitor walk back through the club like nothing had happened.. oh wait there isn't one.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So who’s out

JAC
Thompson
Kikau
Brown
Burns
Kiraz
Davey
BBO
Pele
Patolo
Averillo

I would go trials 2024

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We will never field a full strength team this year...