Injuries v sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Frank will be out for the year.
Reynolds knee?? is that why he was yanked out late in the game?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
reports are that reynolds out for the season with a knee injury and pritchard out for up to 4 weeks with a rib problem

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
reports are that reynolds out for the season with a knee injury and pritchard out for up to 4 weeks with a rib problem
I dont believe it, they said he broke his arm early in the year and was back in 3 weeks.

I am more concerned for Frank, if he is out, then this season is over.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont believe it, they said he broke his arm early in the year and was back in 3 weeks.

I am more concerned for Frank, if he is out, then this season is over.
me either, he didn't look like he hurt himself and he was there in the 78th minute when he knocked holmes over, hopefully franks ribs aren't too bad though because he has been our most consistant player

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
me either, he didn't look like he hurt himself and he was there in the 78th minute when he knocked holmes over, hopefully franks ribs aren't too bad though because he has been our most consistant player
Frank has been a great asset this year.

I am deeply concerned over franks loss. I do not think we can recover as a team. It will be a disappointment finals run.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank has been a great asset this year.

I am deeply concerned over franks loss. I do not think we can recover as a team. It will be a disappointment finals run.
we apparently have a stack of good second rowers but doesn't count for anything if they don't have experience like frankie

Status
Not open for further replies.