Injuries + Remedies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Conservative management should be tried first before going straight to surgery. See a physio and if that doesn't help, go the surgery.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what can you do for little sores, like little cuts ats the base of your penis? :p
little cuts hey? well, i was actually waiting for you to ask one of these questions boots lol...

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what can you do for little sores, like little cuts ats the base of your penis? :p
get your boyfriend to wear a mouth guard! and tone down on the aggression...his teeth are obviously to sharp

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he said sores...i'm guessing this is something a little more sinister. hmm, i'll have to get back to you bootsie.

btw boots sure as **** ain't a ***...

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Conservative management should be tried first before going straight to surgery. See a physio and if that doesn't help, go the surgery.
i was a bit dirty on my physio with my ankle tbh sull. he persisted for 6 months!!! it's a grade 3 tear of a ligament...there was no chance!

however, obviously give physio a go first. be upfront with them too...just ask what the big picture is looking like.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
he said sores...i'm guessing this is something a little more sinister. hmm, i'll have to get back to you bootsie.

btw boots sure as **** ain't a ***...
LOL, tis ok, dont take it serious, just f'ing around :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh come on boots...as if i was gonna drag out the medical texts lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehehe, you so would.
:D you know me too well lol. there's a whole chapter loaded with lovely pictures just on STI's in one of my books. always good to make people throw up in the seat next to you on the plane lol

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
i was a bit dirty on my physio with my ankle tbh sull. he persisted for 6 months!!! it's a grade 3 tear of a ligament...there was no chance!

however, obviously give physio a go first. be upfront with them too...just ask what the big picture is looking like.
lol, there's dodgy people in all trades.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I broke my wrist years ago

now it likes to go stiff, so I can make a cool cracking noise with my wrist
everytime I crack it, it sounds like its gonna break

next time I meet up with anyone from here remind me to do it
I think Baza got to see me do it? it looked like it hurt him more than it hurt me

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
injury - chipped a third nail ..nail's fully chipped of and ripped my skin, how fast will it heal?

D

DoggyStylz

whats with the eye twitch? i had it for a week now, it wont go away......

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Re : Rotator Cuff - I think I have damage mine. I play indoor cricket and when throwing (ie:for a run out), if my arm-swing is on an angle (ie:side-ways throw), it pulls and will be sore for the next few days. Is surgery the onlyanswer ? I know it is the best answer, but I'm curious if strengthening and rest will do as good ?

Another one. My thumb - I bent it backwards putting on a steering wheel cover a few years ago. Nowadays it is bent at the knuckle compared to the good one, and is 25% weaker ! Is it possible I have dislocated it, and it didn't reset right ?

Is an orthopaedic-person the best for this, or some other field ?

Answers appreciated in advance !

Status
Not open for further replies.