News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a waste of money he is go retire .

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
From a fantasy player perspective, ask yourself, would u buy him? Even if u did, would u keep him?
I really hope he can get back on the field towards the later stages of this year, so he can showcase to prospective Clubs what he's capable of doing. The Super League just doesn't have the number of Sth Pacific Islander players Australia has, so Thommo looked pretty good over there. In the NRL there's at least 60, mainly Islanders that can do what he does, for much cheaper. I wish him all the best in trying to find a new contract to stay in the NRL. His contact $$$ has already been allocated elsewhere for next year, so we have no scope to resign him. We'd never offer him $400k say, just as we never offered that sort of money to Foran when he came off his $1.2m last season contact.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please
If nothing else that photo should solidify the perception that I’m a true gangsta as it eludes thuggonometry.
Actually mind boggling you’re showing so much disrespect given that.
H.U.G. L.I.F.E.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Many of us always thought you were Actros.
You didn’t respond when my arab ass said ‘huh?’

So I’l ask again where has ever on this forum peepS said I was actros?
Or you just talking shit?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Speaking shit is all you do Apu.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Was said in DM's ... several Kennellers were thinking they wouldn't put it past you lol and I agreed :grinning:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great news if Thommo comes back early…. Some of the sh!t Gus writes leaves you scratching your head, made it sound like he’s unlikely returning anytime soon…. Shazam, he’s back in 3-4 weeks

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great news if Thommo comes back early…. Some of the sh!t Gus writes leaves you scratching your head, made it sound like he’s unlikely returning anytime soon…. Shazam, he’s back in 3-4 weeks
We think he’s coming back early because of this guys weird post? I’ll take Gus’ word!