Inglis shoulder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mightydogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi guys sorry if this isn't worthy of a thread as I'm new to this site but is anyone watching the Souths v Cronulla game five minutes in cronulla looked like scoring when Inglis came a cross and blatantly shoulder charged Michael Gordon I think . Cronulla didn't score but got the scrum no penalty no talking too even the commentators never mention it even when they showed the slow motion replay I'm so over these bias refs Souths have a rule all to them selfs while the rest of us get charged I'm so over it I hope the match review picks it up it was there for everyone to see bar the refs

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hi guys sorry if this isn't worthy of a thread as I'm new to this site but is anyone watching the Souths v Cronulla game five minutes in cronulla looked like scoring when Inglis came a cross and blatantly shoulder charged Michael Gordon I think . Cronulla didn't score but got the scrum no penalty no talking too even the commentators never mention it even when they showed the slow motion replay I'm so over these bias refs Souths have a rule all to them selfs while the rest of us get charged I'm so over it I hope the match review picks it up it was there for everyone to see bar the refs
It's inglis he will never get peneltised he gets away with murder

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He did it to Dean Young a few years ago and knocked him out. He is a dirty player a lot of the times. He must practice that move at home on his wife.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yeah hopefully this does get picked up

Mightydogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm just over the double standards if that was a doggies player it would be front page news but the golden child of league Nothing said

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does Inglis play for the Bulldogs?
Was this in a game against the Bulldogs?

THEN IT DOESN'T BELONG IN BULLDOGS DISCUSSION!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.