Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha u have been Quoted BunnyJnr... now tell us lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Far out ... Wouldn't Souths have the highest number of Aboriginal players in their side now?

Anyone we may have heard of.... ;)
Bennett is weighing up a 2 year offer from Souths and a deal with the Cowboys. Asotasi wont be going anywhere.
Hmmmmmmmm

Actually Souths have on their website a live chat with Bennet Wedsnesday apparently.

I just hope this is true, because of the impact it will have on St Merge fans.

They'll be able to go for another 30 odd years without a premiership again!

S

Shermy

At this stage Bennett has said no to Souths. He is leaving the Cowboys open. I'm unaware of a Bennett interview on the Souths site. In fact i doubt it.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just had a look at those pictures from the Souths training session. He's looking like a fat sh*t.

S

Shermy

Trust me - he isnt far away from what he is normally at. He hasnt trained heavily due to slight injuries as well as the shoulder reco.

S

Shermy

We don't run that website. That is the NRL one. We run our own site. I think that Bennett advertisement may be on all the sites. Not sure.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
#***GREG INGLIS CONTRACT DETAILS REVEALED***#

Updated: 10:31, Tuesday November 23, 2010

The details of NRL star Greg Inglis' deal with South Sydney have been revealed.

It's understood the club will only include $190, 000 under the salary cap in the first year.

This means that he will receive the remainder of his contract in 'third party agreements', which is believed to total around $300, 000.

SOURCE: SKY News

P

Paint.

#***GREG INGLIS CONTRACT DETAILS REVEALED***#

Updated: 10:31, Tuesday November 23, 2010

The details of NRL star Greg Inglis' deal with South Sydney have been revealed.

It's understood the club will only include $190, 000 under the salary cap in the first year.

This means that he will receive the remainder of his contract in 'third party agreements', which is believed to total around $300, 000.

SOURCE: SKY News
olols

i can confirm that's not correct
;)

S

Shermy

Not correct. GI is going in for surgery this week to on a groin injury i believe.

S

Shermy

Also everything will be cleared by Thursday Arvo. All parties meet then to officially sign the full contract and NRL will have approved everything by then.

parragirl01

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bunnyjnr any news regarding Orford ? A while back you mentioned Canberra were the strong favourites , has that changed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.