Indigenous vs Maori

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A game with a few players from each team in the NRL, thrown together for a few days to try to become a team, watching great players navigate unfamiliar teammates and opposition, and relative unknowns try to make a name for themselves? And to top it off, 17 NRL coaches all sweating over injuries. What's not to like?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A game with a few players from each team in the NRL, thrown together for a few days to try to become a team, watching great players navigate unfamiliar teammates and opposition, and relative unknowns try to make a name for themselves? And to top it off, 17 NRL coaches all sweating over injuries. What's not to like?
Well put lol.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Culturally this game feels important. It would be better if there was some bad blood between the two. When Samoa plays Tonga there is history of war and an ongoing competitiveness which adds to the importance. This feels like an exhibition

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Culturally this game feels important. It would be better if there was some bad blood between the two. When Samoa plays Tonga there is history of war and an ongoing competitiveness which adds to the importance. This feels like an exhibition
Should be combined Indigenous/Maori vs Great Britain.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree, whilst it's a great concept and good for both teams to represent their people, the game never rises to any great heights.That probably has something to do with the timing, its the end of off season basically and they would all be focused on the upcoming season.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaningless game and ends up being filled with reserve graders. I will not be watching

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Game day schedule...

Iraq v Iran
Israel v Palestine
Samoa v Tonga
Murika v the rest of the World

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Might watch if I'm home and there's nothing else happening.

But, tbh, I wouldn't go out of ny way to watch.