Official Indigenous Jersey

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking shithouse.

Especially compared to our ANZAC jersey.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aboriginals believe in a lightning God who would throw lightning at you if you were a cunt. I assume this is related to that dude..
I don't think some of the Aboriginals in the NT believe in this lightning god.
Last friday pitting petrol in the car st locsl servo.
Watched a lady pull a sprinkler spike out of the garden bed and try to stab her male friend whilst yelling and screaming at him.
Then they shambled into the servo fighting and screaming stole some drinks. And continued arguing and fighting down the street.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You see some great indigenous kerseys from other NRL and AFL teams. Why is it so hard for us to have a proper crack?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not as good as the Jersey for Caucasian round, Lebanese round, Kiwi round, English round etc etc but not bad for a tick in the box.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We never get this jersey right. There has not been a single one I would ever consider buying.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how many different jerseys are we going to sport this season? home, away, heritage, ANZAC, indigenous, women in league? too many

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
" The hands on the back of the jersey represent current Bulldogs first grade players Adam Elliott and Chris Smith. These hands will help the bastards to hold on to the ball for a change. This ties together the Bulldogs past (Rod Silva), present (Adam and Chris) and future (Area) through the 4 hands. Tedbury once again features on the back between the two hands connecting the players and their totems to the Club."

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
how many different jerseys are we going to sport this season? home, away, heritage, ANZAC, indigenous, women in league? too many
Does anyone actually buy them all? They're like $160 a pop.

I buy one jersey like every 5 years (but QLD weather is more suited to the polos).

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks better than some previous years. The lightning and the lyrebord being dominant on a primarily black jersey without the white/grey/blue swiss cheese look IMO would look pretty good.

Of course, my thoughts and feelings on the jersey content are meaningless compared to the meaning for the respective indigenous tribes. Have at it, its only a jersey.