Indigenous All Stars v NRL All Stars - Match Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
For anything match related.

Good luck to Barba, Idris & Ennis.

Don't get injured fellas. :D

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Backing the Indigenous All Stars once again.

Go get 'em Barba. ;)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if they cut all this pre-game stuff and rushed ahead to the kickoff. I'm impatient for footy now that it's this close. Good luck to all involved and what S4 said about not getting injured to our Bulldogs lads. Looking forwards to this game purely because it's the first game of the year. Otherwise i think it's a waste to risk the players for the clash.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
soward you ****, i hope you get stretchered

**** off marching boy

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
i really hope idris isn't centre this season. nice try ben

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben Barba's Defence is in question when he was easily shrugged off, but wonderful in attack beautiful try !

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
cmon dude. even superman would struggle to stop uate at full steam.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cmon dude. even superman would struggle to stop uate at full steam.
I think Hayne or Slater would have stopped him. Hayne I would have little doubt.
But then again we cant speak of barba in the same paragraph as them at the moment.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
here comes the bagging barba can'tt ackle barba this barba that. it's his first bloody game at fullback against the best and to be honest not one fullback would have stopped them. look at the positives everytime a forward is taking a hitup his in support his positioning is pretty good so far hasn't done nothing wrong imo. actually im excited for him he may need a month or so to get used to it but mark my words it will be worth it by years end he will in the top 5 fullbacks in the game in 5 years he will be the best player in the nrl he is a star and our own supporters already bagging him

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Excellent effort from Barba on Taylor!

Huge weight disadvantage. :roflol:

No Try! Good signs for Barba.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if dugan isn't nsw fullback with that form he's been showing for a long time now (provided he keeps it going until origin this year) the selectors need to be shot

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if dugan isn't nsw fullback with that form he's been showing for a long time now (provided he keeps it going until origin this year) the selectors need to be shot
where would u put hayne then

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
here comes the bagging barba can'tt ackle barba this barba that. it's his first bloody game at fullback against the best and to be honest not one fullback would have stopped them. look at the positives everytime a forward is taking a hitup his in support his positioning is pretty good so far hasn't done nothing wrong imo. actually im excited for him he may need a month or so to get used to it but mark my words it will be worth it by years end he will in the top 5 fullbacks in the game in 5 years he will be the best player in the nrl he is a star and our own supporters already bagging him
if you are talking to me about bagging him then you are certainly wrong, i've never said anything about his tackling skills or whatever but his defence has been dead average just as BulldogStar said. he kept getting flicked off like a fly when he attempted to tackle them which was not a promising sign but i am still happy for him to save that try later on

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Barba comes on and the Indigenous side start firing, he scores and then gets taken off only to return 10 minutes from full time and fire them again.

Why it took Thurston 75 minutes to realise him and Barba were a good combination I'll never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.