Indian minor birds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can I get rid of these ****-en things.

They love to shit all over my outdoor furniture. Ideas please!

N

Natboy

Trap them if you can't shoot them. Poison puts native animals at risk. A massive pain in the arse.
When I read the title I thought you were talking about an indian kid on this forum or something haha

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trap them if you can't shoot them. Poison puts native animals at risk. A massive pain in the arse.
When I read the title I thought you were talking about an indian kid on this forum or something haha
Lol!

I think he has had some blues with other kennelers & they will come hunting (after the last few weeks everyone has).

I have no problem with him.

Those birds are driving me nuts!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A 9mm should work if not, get yourself a dog

N

Natboy

They are ****ed. Ugly, noisy, messy & full of disease. They used to just eat my dogs food & wait for him to lay back down after he chased them. They drive away all the local birds, thankfully not all the local birds we have here in cronulla at the beach though haha. We'll leave that to kennel members haha

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A 9mm should work if not, get yourself a dog
The birds even shit on the fence. The neighbour has a little crap dog (poodle) & its scared of it.

9mm sound good!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Or just go sick with a AK or plant some claymores. To much cod for me tbh lol

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or just go sick with a AK or plant some claymores. To much cod for me tbh lol
[video=youtube;g2wD5TaMf2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2wD5TaMf2k[/video]

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
They have these Owl things at bunnings / masters that go off on a sensor, worked at my place.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Do what they do at the MCG and get a wedge-tailed eagle to patrol your premises

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They have these Owl things at bunnings / masters that go off on a sensor, worked at my place.

I swear on my life they do not work, even the ones that turn their heads.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What is it meant to do?

I have tried a rubber snake but it does nothing.

N

Natboy

I've got a harold hoot from bunnings too but all it did was cost me $20 to scare the crap out of my nosy neighbour (it was worth every cent) haha

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've got a harold hoot from bunnings too but all it did was cost me $20 to scare the crap out of my nosy neighbour (it was worth every cent) haha
Maybe I should get Billy with a motion sensor.

[video=youtube;6WC6EbRQmJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WC6EbRQmJ0[/video]

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

I went the cheaper hawk thing from bunnings that does nothing but sit there. It is hard to gauge how it has gone because I also stopped leaving dog biscuits outside because it attracted them. So maybe it does nothing.

Some councils loan out traps to catch them but I think it is a pain in the ass to try and get one. I don't like killing and I love animals but if I had some way of killing these little ****s I totally would. They are an absolute scourge, shit everywhere and take over native birds nests :(

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate those fucking birds !! The little bastards work in teams ! One will land in the yard and get my dog to chase it, while two others will eat her food !
I was gonna get an air rifle, silent and will do the job, but you need a licence for one of them. I mean WTF its basically a toy ?

Reaction score
I hate those fucking birds !! The little bastards work in teams ! One will land in the yard and get my dog to chase it, while two others will eat her food !
I was gonna get an air rifle, silent and will do the job, but you need a licence for one of them. I mean WTF its basically a toy ?
no sling shots, no air rifles and no fireworks allowed anymore - kids of today are denied the simple joys we were afforded

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we have done this and it works... buy some netting they use to cover fruit trees from bats and birds, just spread it over the lawn, they walk on it get tangled up cant get away, they what ever you do to them after that is your business

Status
Not open for further replies.