Incident at Indiandogs work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When you say incident at an Indians workplace, I automatically assume it's a quarrel between two cab drivers.
Or 7eleven
Lol I was going to say that.
Or maybe the incident involved an unhappy customer at dominos pizza?
This is the reason why I love and miss India Man, he doesn't get cut and joins in with the jokes.

Next time I'll call Vodafone I'll ask him to come back here.
Or a call centre.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring them both back. When Nasheed isn't trolling, he makes some good points on our team.
His trolling is the best,

Lol at the snowflakes that get pissed at him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
His trolling is the best,

Lol at the snowflakes that get pissed at him
Depends... sometimes it goes over the top. The latest bans he copped were racist comments.

ID/IM: I think is shitty (with the forum) over his treatment where we told him to knock off the "Dudbye" comments every 2nd post, and user abuse. He got major sandy vagina over that. Rather than just accept things instead he kept trying to argue the point.

Nasheed: Might be playing it safe as I think the next ban he's staring down is a 1-3 month one.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends... sometimes it goes over the top. The latest bans he copped were racist comments.

ID/IM: I think is shitty (with the forum) over his treatment where we told him to knock off the "Dudbye" comments every 2nd post, and user abuse. He got major sandy vagina over that. Rather than just accept things instead he kept trying to argue the point.

Nasheed: Might be playing it safe as I think the next ban he's staring down is a 1-3 month one.
As you know,
I have had my issues with ID
So this my shock you when I say this,

The Indian is a very passionate guy, and when his mind is latched onto any given topic, he will argue his case till he is out of breath and then argue some more,

But, he is also very loyal and forgiving.

He loves the bulldogs, he loves the kennel and his friends on the kennel,

He is loyal to us, so I know he will be back

He is very forgiving, so I know he will put the issue behind him and come back again

Sooner rather than later I hope, but he will be back.

Can you email him?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Indiandog is one of my boys.
I’m sure once he gets a break from his 7eleven duties, he’ll be back on her posting again.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope the guy is ok, he became extremely argumentative with just about everyone towards the end, maybe had some 'real life' stuff going on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope the guy is ok, he became extremely argumentative with just about everyone towards the end, maybe had some 'real life' stuff going on.
I hope not bro. I have talked to him away from the kennel and even got a American Express cold call from him a day after my transplant which made me nearly bust my stitches lol

I got upset when I heard he didn't have the Indian accent lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope not bro. I have talked to him away from the kennel and even got a American Express cold call from him a day after my transplant which made me nearly bust my stitches lol

That is cool, honestly i got no idea, i have never met nor talked to him in real life before. When you see a change of behaviour it can sometimes be a sign of something else going on. With how shit the doggies are going, it can be very easy to get triggered also lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is cool, honestly i got no idea, i have never met nor talked to him in real life before. When you see a change of behaviour it can sometimes be a sign of something else going on. With how shit the doggies are going, it can be very easy to get triggered also lol
Oh for f&+k sake it’s not easy to get f&*ken triggered..it takes a f$&king lot to trigger me..I can tell you.. F&*king saying it’s easy to get f&*king triggered really..oh f&*kin hell..I’m sick of this lame ass excuse..F$&k me!

F&*k me I’m triggered..lol!:fearscream:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

So he is Indian by DNA but more Aussie than Davo Dinkum by nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.