In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although we remain polar opposites on Gus, I'm warming towards you Polly .... you post some very insightful stuff and obviously know your footy.

The rugby comment in isolation means very little .... However, added to the fight, the ridiculous political comment and the fact that he ABSOLUTLEY wanted out, makes me ponder that he is agitating for a release/move.

I am not sure he is the hero many make him out to be.

Personally, i love his speed and very little else about his footy ....

Are you 100% sure about Tracey? .... Where do we want to play him?
I'm not a troll. Neither are people like @Nasheed @Flanagun and @04 Dreaming aren't trolls. I was watching them post for a while. Very insightful. They know Rugby League inside out. They just post things that don't go with the flow. We are actually too insightful. We look at the game from all angles. We see something we cut it up first, we look for the other side and we form our view. We see when it's good and not good. We are in a minority that we support Rugby League as whole not just Canterbury. I follow the progress of players who leave our club. I saw the material with Waddell, Averillo and Flanagan in the last week. So we study and understand how the Rugby League and NRL cycles work. We critically assess a situation. We can see warning signs.

A lot of Canterbury fans aren't rugby league fans just Canterbury fans. They see the headline and jump head first into many things without studying the game, how the Top 30 works and the dynamics involved in player trades, swaps etc. They don't see clubs don't want these players we signed. We are in a transit lounge cycle. Klemmer is already in fans 1-17 team lists for next year. Such a long way to go with Klemmer.

Connor Tracey. Gus wants him. Gus hasn't denied. For Tracey to sign something in the Top 30 has to give. Simplistic fans will scream RFM or Sutton. This tactic has been tried and failed. We can't write them off as bad investment like Quai Ward and Hoffman. So what type of player does Cronulla want who is trade viable? Players not trade viable are new signings. This rules out third of the squad. Two who are trade via Fox and Kiraz are in a position they have strength. Sexton not trade viable due to Hynes. Leaves it thin.

The Fox comment was a throwaway. Add it with the Instagram post and the knockout incident where the club did have a meeting with him. Just adds up. It's a throwaway line. Parramatta put forward a trade option. It fell through. Fox becomes an easy sell because a club can pick up at least 80% freight. We aren't paying 80% for RFM and Sutton.

Other clubs have good and sneaky operators looking for a weakness in a club. We are showing plenty in ourselves. This is why clubs just sit back on RFM and Sutton as they know Gould will eventually have to pay full freight. They aren't looking for the extra year normally why a player seeks a release for better opportunity. They have a contract with 2 years remaining. We know other clubs have operators some been around for decades. Politis is 2 steps ahead of the best.

Roosters have just 26 on the books right now. They keep four spots free. Not paying players for 3-4 months of fitness training. They are working loopholes in the cap. They don't have 6 spots filled on the development list. No club has exceeded 6 and you realistically can't as not all development players are on 80k each. Players get $3k a game. This needs to be factored in. Gould has done it. Other 16 clubs done it. If a train & trial player plays 3 games they get elevated to development contract. It has to be planned.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not a troll. Neither are people like @Nasheed @Flanagun and @04 Dreaming aren't trolls. I was watching them post for a while. Very insightful. They know Rugby League inside out. They just post things that don't go with the flow. We are actually too insightful. We look at the game from all angles. We see something we cut it up first, we look for the other side and we form our view. We see when it's good and not good. We are in a minority that we support Rugby League as whole not just Canterbury. I follow the progress of players who leave our club. I saw the material with Waddell, Averillo and Flanagan in the last week. So we study and understand how the Rugby League and NRL cycles work. We critically assess a situation. We can see warning signs.

A lot of Canterbury fans aren't rugby league fans just Canterbury fans. They see the headline and jump head first into many things without studying the game, how the Top 30 works and the dynamics involved in player trades, swaps etc. They don't see clubs don't want these players we signed. We are in a transit lounge cycle. Klemmer is already in fans 1-17 team lists for next year. Such a long way to go with Klemmer.

Connor Tracey. Gus wants him. Gus hasn't denied. For Tracey to sign something in the Top 30 has to give. Simplistic fans will scream RFM or Sutton. This tactic has been tried and failed. We can't write them off as bad investment like Quai Ward and Hoffman. So what type of player does Cronulla want who is trade viable? Players not trade viable are new signings. This rules out third of the squad. Two who are trade via Fox and Kiraz are in a position they have strength. Sexton not trade viable due to Hynes. Leaves it thin.

The Fox comment was a throwaway. Add it with the Instagram post and the knockout incident where the club did have a meeting with him. Just adds up. It's a throwaway line. Parramatta put forward a trade option. It fell through. Fox becomes an easy sell because a club can pick up at least 80% freight. We aren't paying 80% for RFM and Sutton.

Other clubs have good and sneaky operators looking for a weakness in a club. We are showing plenty in ourselves. This is why clubs just sit back on RFM and Sutton as they know Gould will eventually have to pay full freight. They aren't looking for the extra year normally why a player seeks a release for better opportunity. They have a contract with 2 years remaining. We know other clubs have operators some been around for decades. Politis is 2 steps ahead of the best.

Roosters have just 26 on the books right now. They keep four spots free. Not paying players for 3-4 months of fitness training. They are working loopholes in the cap. They don't have 6 spots filled on the development list. No club has exceeded 6 and you realistically can't as not all development players are on 80k each. Players get $3k a game. This needs to be factored in. Gould has done it. Other 16 clubs done it. If a train & trial player plays 3 games they get elevated to development contract. It has to be planned.
Shut the fck up

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

FMD…VD

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a troll. Neither are people like @Nasheed and @04 Dreaming aren't trolls. I was watching them post for a while. Very insightful. They know Rugby League inside out. They just post things that don't go with the flow. We are actually too insightful. We look at the game from all angles. We see something we cut it up first, we look for the other side and we form our view. We see when it's good and not good. We are in a minority that we support Rugby League as whole not just Canterbury. I follow the progress of players who leave our club. I saw the material with Waddell, Averillo and Flanagan in the last week. So we study and understand how the Rugby League and NRL cycles work. We critically assess a situation. We can see warning signs.

cadc92007c3a0652aac41df7a94807cb.jpg

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

… aaaand the clown crew are back at it again

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Although we remain polar opposites on Gus, I'm warming towards you Polly .... you post some very insightful stuff and obviously know your footy.

The rugby comment in isolation means very little .... However, added to the fight, the ridiculous political comment and the fact that he ABSOLUTLEY wanted out, makes me ponder that he is agitating for a release/move.

I am not sure he is the hero many make him out to be.

Personally, i love his speed and very little else about his footy ....

Are you 100% sure about Tracey? .... Where do we want to play him?
Ohh, you’ve done it now!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Tom Cruise laugh Meme Generator - Imgflip

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice post .... many good points.

However, in regard to Fox he 100% wanted OUT to Newcastle, not just shopped to Parra ....

Perhaps all is well now (i don't know) but there was plenty of tension for a period ... i was told it was 50/50.

I am way less certain than you are that his actions/words since, can simply be attributed to throwaway lines or unfortunate actions.

Anyway, nice to be civil.... although i am not buying for one second that the CLOWN is not a troll with an agender :laughing:

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You need to get a job or a real hobby.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

And here I thought @Nasheed posted shit.

This is next level.