In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who saw this coming? Ha.
Been hearing Souths chat for ages, personally I don't think they could afford him unless we dumb enough to tip in 300k haha. We have form in this area sadly

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People would throw in their memberships if he was sacked.
So many kids look upto JAC, it was the Koori knockout.
Difference between our board and Panthers board.. they back their players for a mess up.
We want to make examples.
No wonder we are cellar dwellers who struggle to land marquee players

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Been hearing Souths chat for ages, personally I don't think they could afford him unless we dumb enough to tip in 300k haha. We have form in this area sadly
Said it before I'd be happy to let him go, far more interested in what's happening off the field than on it and it shows. Would not be surprised if he gets special treatment at training either.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't Foxx want to go to Souths in the first place.

Didn't salary cap problems prevent that.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me! I don’t get how to he NRL gives fox 2 weeks for a jab, but posting pisc on social media with white substance is only one week.
The club will be nuts if they let fox go.
Throwing 1 punch gets a 2 match ban, chasing a bloke onto a roof and attacking with a hammer only gets 4, the nrlol are kidding

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the old saying where theres smoke theres fire, maybe some truth to the rumours of some not being happy with the fox

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the old saying where theres smoke theres fire, maybe some truth to the rumours of some not being happy with the fox
Agree, who knows.. but it is what it is, if he goes he goes. When at storm I loved watching him. Since then not a fan. Then again it would be a loss as we don’t know how well he will play next year. See what happens in the coming weeks/months lol.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
A few things the board have issues with. This is above Gus. The first being the Koori knockout incident which the club thought was a bit of a disrespect to the club. I’m not sure if he fronted up to the board or just Gus and coach but I was told the version of events he gave them was not all of what happened and then when the videos came out it appeared that Josh had lied, which club was obviously not happy about.
Something else the board aren’t happy with that has been festering all season is One of the major sponsors is Shoe Grab. Josh has a clothing brand that is exclusively sold at Shoe Grab. The ‘Let’s Trott’ clothing brand is co-owned by Josh, Tartak (his manager) and Jay (shoe grab owner). Bit of a conflict of interest there. Front office aren’t fans of this structure.
There will be more noise about this next year. Look for Addo to end up on a team like Souths or back to Storm maybe. As much as you hear Gus saying he wouldn’t let Josh go, we all have learnt never to believe anything Gus says publicly.
where is the conflict of interest when it's a major sponsor of the club itself? it's not like he's selling the clothes through rebel sport.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few things the board have issues with. This is above Gus. The first being the Koori knockout incident which the club thought was a bit of a disrespect to the club. I’m not sure if he fronted up to the board or just Gus and coach but I was told the version of events he gave them was not all of what happened and then when the videos came out it appeared that Josh had lied, which club was obviously not happy about.
Something else the board aren’t happy with that has been festering all season is One of the major sponsors is Shoe Grab. Josh has a clothing brand that is exclusively sold at Shoe Grab. The ‘Let’s Trott’ clothing brand is co-owned by Josh, Tartak (his manager) and Jay (shoe grab owner). Bit of a conflict of interest there. Front office aren’t fans of this structure.
There will be more noise about this next year. Look for Addo to end up on a team like Souths or back to Storm maybe. As much as you hear Gus saying he wouldn’t let Josh go, we all have learnt never to believe anything Gus says publicly.
Boy oh boy, I believe everything you’ve said. Makes so much sense. I fear 2024 is going to be rough

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds to me like they are all being put on notice, and rightly so. The fact this is a weidler article indicates it’s a warning shot from Gus and CC.
Don’t disagree and no issue with it if so, the last thing we need are any more TPJ’s or RFM’s. Bloody hell, JAC is a TLA (three letter acronym) too! :-).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Odd article.
If it’s weidler, has it been written as a warning from Gus?
Whats odd is I agree with you Nash...

This is definitely Gus's way to rattle JAC's cage and a kick up the ass some what.

Any exit depends on his response... if he doesnt react well they're basically telling him where the door is.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I can see happening is Souths player swap, JAC for a bench utility forward

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me! I don’t get how to he NRL gives fox 2 weeks for a jab, but posting pisc on social media with white substance is only one week.
The club will be nuts if they let fox go.
I was about to post the same question how the fuck does that work

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why cant we have just one fuckin year without drama or players wanting to leave?

JUST ONE FUCKIN YEAR! I’m so over it
Dont know what your getting upset about, its a news story from Weilder.
Not everything he sais will get the clear from his holiness King Gus.
Jeez theres been some leaps, innuendo and guessing in this thread.
Let the offseason dribble continue.