In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Free speech is done in Australia. Apparently the actor who starred in underbelly has been sacked from another job for pro Palestine comments.

If Foxx didn’t censor himself he would have been sacked.

Will he want to put his body on the line for a club that wants to shut down his voice?

Isn’t it ironic that we’re going to a referendum to give indigenous a voice but here we see an example of one getting shutdown because it goes against the mainstream narrative.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Free speech is done in Australia. Apparently the actor who starred in underbelly has been sacked from another job for pro Palestine comments.

Will he want to put his body on the line for a club that wants to shut down his voice?

Isn’t it ironic that we’re going to a referendum to give indigenous a voice but here we see an example of one getting shutdown because it goes against the mainstream narrative.

I mean to be fair I just read a bit about it, and he seemed to be actively praising Hamas, not just "Palestine". As the mod earlier sort of said, you can think one armed side are pricks without praising the other. Its the civilians in the middle, MOSTLY Palestinian, who are copping the brunt of things... While I might think groups like Hamas are a response to Israel's own agression, the slaughter of civilians on BOTH sides is deplorable. Also just as a sidenote, I personally don't think he missed out on much. Maybe it's just me, but The Office isn't really my style, and re-makes often don't have the same effect anyway, imo...

Edit: Fox at least concentrated on "PALESTINE" in his argument, which is where i feel people read too much into it that wasn't there to begin with. His tweet featured the Palestinian flag, not Hamas, and had no mention of Hamas. Dirani DID invoke Hamas itself in a positive light, which is where things can only go wrong, in my books...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully the oppressed Ado Carr picks up his game and becomes a leader for his community of violent people and a leader at our club. Wouldn’t hold my breathe though, victim complex is ingrained

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

While left wing politics shines there will never be free speech. Muslims voted for this when they continuously support Labor.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Firas is Lebanese they wanted any excuse to take a stand.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Including the ones who were throwing him under the bus/trying to offload him? :smirk:
Mate, half of our fans are worse than the wicked witch who threw Graham under the bus. The bitchy mentality of the team has spread to our fanbase. All honesty, I don't know how half of our "fans" survived watching our team play back in the day.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Free speech is done world wide let’s hope dogs win a premiership before the end of it

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
View attachment 86573After the Yes vote got destroyed and looks like Hamas will be destroyed I’m sure Ado Carr can do some dances to feel better about himself.

Hamas won't get destroyed any more than the Taliban or Saddam's own Republican Guard/Ghaddafi's loyalists got destroyed. They'll melt away into the shadows, re-organize (under the same name or different), and keep coming back. Violence just brings more violence if both sides are committed to their cause... They'll lose THIS battle, almost certainly. But the war continues, with more casualties on all sides!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hamas won't get destroyed any more than the Taliban or Saddam's own Republican Guard/Ghaddafi's loyalists got destroyed. They'll melt away into the shadows, re-organize (under the same name or different), and keep coming back. Violence just brings more violence if both sides are committed to their cause... They'll lose THIS battle, almost certainly. But the war continues, with more casualties on all sides!
I honestly have zero idea about the war and on top of that I don’t care for any war in the Middle East

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I honestly have zero idea about the war and on top of that I don’t care for any war in the Middle East
Not sure any of us over here do, they're a different breed bred under different circumstances over there. Which is why "our" solutions just don't work. Same with the Japanese in WW2, they were just playing a different game/different rules.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hamas sent a missile within 2 km of the airport. Australia has suspended air evacuations.
Israelis allowing Palestinians to flee south at 2 departure points before they start the invasion of Gaza.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hamas sent a missile within 2 km of the airport. Australia has suspended air evacuations.
Israelis allowing Palestinians to flee south at 2 departure points before they start the invasion of Gaza.
Who cares, price of beer is too expensive here.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
While left wing politics shines there will never be free speech. Muslims voted for this when they continuously support Labor.
I don’t understand Muslims sometimes because labor are the party of drag story hour and LGBT but still enjoy the Muslim vote.