Opinion In order for bulldogs to make the 8

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been saying for a while that we've been playing possum all year. This week is the week we take the handbrake off and start beating teams by cricket scores. I'm also going to win the jackpot in each lottery for the next 4 weeks running so I'll be able to sponsor a few key player acquisitions heading into next year.

Salma Hayek is finally going to realise that she loves me and throw herself at me. And from what I expect, she's going to try to win my heart by bringing a few other starlets around for sexy time.

You heard it here first.
That's all BS except for maybe the Salma Hayek part.....

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember same thing happened in 2019. Someone worked out we needed 13 things to happen in order and we got to like number 11 or 12. The media then got all over it and as soon as they got wind we loosed in the second last rd. Sharks then beat the tigers in the final rd and we won our last game so if we won that 2nd last game we would have been in the finals in 2019 instead of Broncs.
we needed the broncos to lose their last game and we wouldve took 8th place, they flogged the team they played and then got absolutely belted rd1 of the finals.. the run we were on at the time we had knocked off the entire top 8 and made them look silly and wouldve went all the way if we slipped into the finals i reckon

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If we make it I’ll down 3 bottles of vodka and post the video of myself. I’ll do a whole bag to and climb a 50ft tree butt naked.
Count me in bro, sounds like a good night lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we make it I’ll down 3 bottles of vodka and post the video of myself. I’ll do a whole bag to and climb a 50ft tree butt naked.
A good idea is a good idea . . .If we don't make it, sounds like reasonable mad Monday plans

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope he returned that bike to its owner....
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Up this way never happens. Bikes are "borrowed" and left on the side of the road when they get to their destination or they end up in the nearest body of water until the next clean up Australia day

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Does this theory in voice south’s not making it?