Opinion In order for bulldogs to make the 8

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already went through all the permutations but with some of these teams playing each other there is no way we can overturn our horrid F/A.

Our season effectively ended in that Belmore game where we should never have lost. The loss to Penrith just made sure of it.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already went through all the permutations but with some of these teams playing each other there is no way we can overturn our horrid F/A.

Our season effectively ended in that Belmore game where we should never have lost. The loss to Penrith just made sure of it.
I said at the start of the season that our goal should be to make the top 8, with failure considered to be if we are out of finals contention with more than 2 rounds to go.

This season is a failure IMO, given we have been out of contention with more than 6 games to go.

I am resigned to the fact that next year will be this year's goal and it won't be till 2025 or 2026 when actually make finals with any degree of certainty or confidence

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I said at the start of the season that our goal should be to make the top 8, with failure considered to be if we are out of finals contention with more than 2 rounds to go.

This season is a failure IMO, given we have been out of contention with more than 6 games to go.

I am resigned to the fact that next year will be this year's goal and it won't be till 2025 or 2026 when actually make finals with any degree of certainty or confidence
Making the eight was a pipe dream if we were fully fit all season and just unrealistic with the injuries we had. This post just proves the your expectations at the start of the year where unrealistic.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are set Thompson rested and come back to be the hero for our run into the finals

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I can see this happening after we smash every team by 100

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell to freeze over
Priests to stop rooting boys
All shit chintz to give up ice
Interest rates to fall to 1.5 %
petrol below $1 a litre