Imports.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Man, the fresh off tha boat fella's are a crack..! Especially the imports from lebanon..! Pretty cool woggy hair cuts & and those woggy clothe. oma gawd..!

T

TdoggBulldog

i live in north qld

your either black or white here.

we dont have many wogs or anything and if they are wogs generally are 2nd or 3rd generation

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Oh ok, fair enuff..! Well if you've ever down here in sydney you'll know what i mean..! Well, most imports come here for a visa anyway..! looking for a bride..! going from one household to another asking for the girls hand in marriage..! ( would neva be game enuff to do that ) ..! Daggy is the word.!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
go to lebanon and have the girls asking you for a hand in marriage...

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
go to lebanon and have the girls asking you for a hand in marriage...
mate, i know the go..just wave ya passport around and they'll flock to ya like a flie on shyte..! :D

But im talking bout the blokes that come here..! There only here for a visa.! nuffin more nuffin less..!

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
haha so true!!! there are some good looking imports but personally not my type!!

T

TdoggBulldog

OMG speaking of imports

there was like this boys school from over in the middle east at the brisbane airport on saturday morning

like 50-60 wogs

OMG i was in heaven!!!!!!!!

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
OMG speaking of imports

there was like this boys school from over in the middle east at the brisbane airport on saturday morning

like 50-60 wogs

LOL..u serious..??? u like those woggy looking fella's..??

Bloody :arab:

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
leb imports are hilarious. *puts ring on engagement finger*

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
OMG speaking of imports

like 50-60 wogs

andif you were in the middle of the dogs army in sydney?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i went to lebanon last yr and no joke 10 mothers cam up 2 me and asked me if i'd marry their daughter. my whole town knew about me no joke cuz my dad is well known their cuz our family have a good reputation all around. So we had ppl coming cing if i was interested lol and this was during the war also haha

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
Oh ok, fair enuff..! Well if you've ever down here in sydney you'll know what i mean..! Well, most imports come here for a visa anyway..! looking for a bride..! going from one household to another asking for the girls hand in marriage..! ( would neva be game enuff to do that ) ..! Daggy is the word.!
i think it depends which part of lebanon you're from. I've never come across it at all! I don't know anyone that has either.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i think it depends which part of lebanon you're from. I've never come across it at all! I don't know anyone that has either.
if you get guys from the north than 98% of the time yes you will encounter them.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
if you get guys from the north than 98% of the time yes you will encounter them.
Tru tru..! but it goes back to the environment as well..! No work, no money no hayet really..! I guess one could understand why they want a visa..!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
ive seen quite a few ppl get divorced after 2 yrs once they get their citizenship, it happens a lot but they try 2 hush it up

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
ive seen quite a few ppl get divorced after 2 yrs once they get their citizenship, it happens a lot but they try 2 hush it up
Thats very common here in oz with tha imports..! Even female imports..! it happened to my cousin..! The beyatch should be shot with what she put him through..!

Kease em3ar..!

Status
Not open for further replies.