Important message

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good evening my fellow kennelers.
Today, I’ve had one motherfucking **** of a day. A real big, smelly, pig dog Raelene Castle **** of a day.
But thanks to a handful of kennelers who have posted some of the funniest shit I’ve read in ages, along with a few beers, I now feel more sane.
I love this place.
Amen

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Glad we can help out a brother.

Enjoy!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Glad your feeling better just keep it in your pants.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Today, I’ve had one motherfucking **** of a day. A real big, smelly, pig dog Raelene Castle **** of a day.
But thanks to a handful of kennelers who have posted some of the funniest shit I’ve read in ages, along with a few beers, I now feel more sane.
I love this place.
Amen
You've had a Karmichael of a day have you? All you need to do is read posts by @south of heaven and @ASSASSIN and all will be good in the world again.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love days like this.
The kennel bands together and gets that siege mentality.
I rarely feel more alive.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I love days like this.
The kennel bands together and gets that siege mentality.
I rarely feel more alive.
It's more than that. On LU 95% of fans from other clubs are siding with the Bulldogs on this... it's freaking awesome. All clubs and fans are united in our hatred for that pathetic excuse of a newspaper!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I love this place.
Amen
I'm just bumping this thread to thank @Mr Shhh for this thread, because reading the original post again got my in stitches - and yes, I'm having quite the Karmichael of a day too!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I'm just bumping this thread to thank @Mr Shhh for this thread, because reading the original post again got my in stitches - and yes, I'm having quite the Karmichael of a day too!
You had a bad day ?????
How?? I don’t believe you, Wahesh can’t have a bad day lol.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope this cheers you up Wahesh.

Don't know if you have seen this guy before but he calls it correctly.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You had a bad day ?????
How?? I don’t believe you, Wahesh can’t have a bad day lol.
Oh it was hump day - the worst day of the week for me lol. My umbrella broke, the wind was a real Karmichael, my shoes got drenched, meaning the only way I could dry my socks was to get my USB fan out of my locker and hang my sock on it while it blew cold air in my face on a cold enough day, my boss came in (she usually works from home on Wednesday's), and a few other things as well. Meh... I hate Wednesdays.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The following is a random announcement: (no, what you see below is NOT a Kennel ad).