Opinion Impact in the community

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully the club as a whole can leave all the in-fighting etc so we can start winning games again, they say that success starts in the office.
I don’t understand how management and the board can effect the way we play and winning but the people in the know says it does….

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sleepy seems to be on the money with this. I don't mind this at all actually, not every day an NRL club gets a visit from the Sports Minister.

It might seem like there is no connection to winning games, but it reinforces the legitimacy of the organisation, and backs us up when we say that we are a big club, that we can't be on the bottom, and that success will come back. We aren't going anywhere, we are the biggest most important club in Sydney.

I seem to recall quite a few years ago that Gus himself was one of those suggesting the Bulldogs move to Perth or up the coast or something. But if there is any other Sydney club that matters more to its local community, I'd need a lot of evidence to believe it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just want to give you guys some info and some upsides that have been happening around the club lately. We’ve been connecting ourselves with some very popular local businesses in our community business that are run and have a massive clientele base that are all bulldogs supporters one example is show grab. Our ceo is realised that we have an opportunity here with embracing the strong cultural connection we have in this community through its small businesses. Players like ado carr and cotric have a massive influence in these communities and attract a young generation of new bulldogs fans. We’re working towards being the it club our board are really doing wonders with the marketing and membership numbers will begin to sky rocket in the next 2 years. Picture belmore going off once again very soon. Good times ahead lads enjoy the ride there will be ups and downs but it’ll be worth it
The guys at Shoe Grab are amazing, cool and down to earth. I did a commercial partnership with them recently with my job I do. Great bunch and huge advocates for the dogs.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What else is interesting is that the Bulldogs recently shared JAC\ social media impressions data from their social channels, which they have never done before and exactly to your point Sleep Dog, they're trying to find avenues to connect with the community on a digital front but ensure its measured and meaningful, as much as some of this data is useless for some, its standard digital marketing data and KPIs