Images/Photos

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must have been some time back if you were on those older style carriages.
Where was home? Chullora was a pretty remote place, unless you lived at Greenacre.
[/QUO
Must have been some time back if you were on those older style carriages.
Where was home? Chullora was a pretty remote place, unless you lived at Greenacre.
yep in late 70s i went from Richmond to Sydenham every day loco pulled the carriages to Lidcombe then we changed trains to Redfern then again to Sydenham

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only copied from another site. I thought Manly myself tho. Will do a check :grinning:
Sorry mate, not trying to pick on you. But I only went to Manly a short time ago on holidays and looks just like the landscape in your photo. Lots going on in photo, it's cool photo.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry mate, not trying to pick on you. But I only went to Manly a short time ago on holidays and looks just like the landscape in your photo. Lots going on in photo, it's cool photo.
Yes I think you're right with that pic. Def Manly, not Bondi. Swimwear has deffo changed in 90 years hasn't it lol

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
GBxh4dBaQAAzFcR.png

The Queen Mary, converted to carry troops of the 2nd AIF to the Middle East during World War II, sails out of Sydney Harbour in early 1940.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
GBM2HcDb0AAOmda.png

The New South Wales Lancers riding through Centennial Park, Sydney, on 24 August 1908 as part of a review to greet the US 'Great White Fleet'.