Im sick of Barrett saying “80 minute performance”

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK service last night from dummy half was literally the worst ive ever seen it. There were times where he was near on double pumping the pass from dummy half. As a coach, how do you not identify that and have the bloke passing a 1000 times a day until he gets it right. I mean how fucking hard is it I just dont understand.
Fuck the 80 minutes, get them attacking and defending for 10 minutes at a time properly first.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any excuses rhat Baz continues to come up with are on him, its his f'n job to get things how they should be and it reflects on him.

I'm sick of hearing his name, I just want him gone before we lose more games and fans get even more upset.

F OFF Baz!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Baz rates JMK and plenty more duds in our team that he continues to pick or give big minutes too. Over the last few weeks JMK has been playing more and more minutes.
You know what I just realised, when des was on the copping board behind the scenes, he just kept dishing out the same shit team week in week out even though he knew it was a shit fkn team we had under him.. baz knows his finished and to me isn’t caring about who’s best for the team. Bloke should just tell Gus I’ll be assistant or attack coach happy for you to downgrade me…

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what I just realised, when des was on the copping board behind the scenes, he just kept dishing out the same shit team week in week out even though he knew it was a shit fkn team we had under him.. baz knows his finished and to me isn’t caring about who’s best for the team. Bloke should just tell Gus I’ll be assistant or attack coach happy for you to downgrade me…
I think he’s just to stubborn to change rather than not caring. You want your coach to have faith in himself and truly believe in themselves that their way is the best way. It’s a double edged sword though because it’s fine when that coach’s way works but when it doesn’t it’s a disaster.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That fact that some incoming players said our off season training was poor/easy compared to what they're used to should've told us that Barrett and his coaching staff have no idea how to make or prepare a team for the NRL.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m Just SICK of TBAZ. Has his chance.. he gotta go .!!