I'm off for 3 months !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaving Calgary tomorrow and heading off for my last adventure before coming back to Australia.

Flying out of here tomorrow and heading to Montreal for a few days. Going to head to New York next Monday for a week before flying down to South America for 10 weeks. Here is the route we will be taking

After that trip we are heading up to LA/San Fran for 10 days, Hawaii for a week and back into Sydney just before Xmas. Bloody pumped up for it thats for sure. Pretty shattered that I'm going to miss the game next weekend. Don't like the chances of catching it in Rio De Janeiro but I'll be on the Net for sure.

All the best to the Dogs over the coming week(s) and here's hoping for another Premiership !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jig73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Half your luck, stay safe and the Dogs will be Premiers when you get home.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so so so so jealous - have an excellent time!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have an Awesome time mate!
Watch out for the fairies and bums in San Fran! Alcatraz is awesome. One of my best memories from America.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bad idea of posting your itenerary. I expect 1/2 to be booking the same trip, and begin his stalking ways yet again..

Have a safe trip mate. Lets hope we bring the premiership trophy when you can back.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1/2 wont be able to leave San Francisco.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^ Now stevie is going to be using that information..

a half and a carrot head in the bay... eh. 2 more homos there wont add much to the population i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.