I'm lost ... where's the toilets ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nice to be back in the old stomping ground.
Love what you've done with the place.

Are the toilets still up the hall on the left ?

Long story short : Family, kids, health, work, punting, YouTube, Twitter (and of course the last two years of clusterfuck around the club) have all conspired to relegate me to lurker status on here.

So many questions, but I figure I'll use the next few weeks to slowly re-assimilate to things around here.

Where's my Kennel OG's at ?!?!?!?
Just promise me you're going to stay this time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
IDZeeooperman got it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He changed his name after he lost the debate on WTC collapse in the KKK thread.

isn't that right @Hacky McAxe
Won that debate so easily that Zee had to change his name to Zooperman so he could fly away... and into a tower or two

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Just promise me you're going to stay this time.
Can't make promises. Things have a way of getting out of hand fast in my world.

I can assure I will lurk regularly and will try my best to post once daily (until the usual seasonal footy-induced maniacal rage sets in and I start spammin' the joint like everyone else) ...

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been here for nearly 10 years and have 250 posts, you have 12,600 for your 10 and you are worried about being labelled a lurker?? :-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been here for nearly 10 years and have 250 posts, you have 12,600 for your 10 and you are worried about being labelled a lurker?? :grinning:
Many years back one of the mods started hassling me ‘cause I apparently had two accounts. I ripped into the mod ‘cause I only ever had the one account and told them that the system was stupid for thinking I had more than one account.

It wasn’t until a few weeks later that I realised that this account started in 2011 but I’ve been on the Kennel since 2008. Then I realised that I did have two accounts and my original account posted 3 times in 3 years. I can’t even remember the name of that acco8nt now.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Many years back one of the mods started hassling me ‘cause I apparently had two accounts. I ripped into the mod ‘cause I only ever had the one account and told them that the system was stupid for thinking I had more than one account.

It wasn’t until a few weeks later that I realised that this account started in 2011 but I’ve been on the Kennel since 2008. Then I realised that I did have two accounts and my original account posted 3 times in 3 years. I can’t even remember the name of that acco8nt now.
My original account on here i created back in 2004, i don't have access to the email and have no idea what my password was :laughing:, my second account something strange happened with the database on here and a mod just told me to create another new account :laughing:, this is my third 8-) . I can still remember using the old bulldogs debate page back in the early 00's

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
My original account on here i created back in 2004, i don't have access to the email and have no idea what my password was :laughing:, my second account something strange happened with the database on here and a mod just told me to create another new account :laughing:, this is my third 8-) . I can still remember using the old bulldogs debate page back in the early 00's
DUPE ACCOUNT ALERT!!!! @DoggiesBoy ... if you know the other accounts email addresses let me know and I can merge them for you if you want :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was a member of the debate page for a while. I think this is probably the second account I started on here. I have no idea what email address I used or my username. I had 3 or 4 email addresses at uni.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been here for nearly 10 years and have 250 posts, you have 12,600 for your 10 and you are worried about being labelled a lurker?? :grinning:
another hanging in for long service

Status
Not open for further replies.