I'm done with the Bulldogs team.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Go support another team then, we are going through a very bad patch. Have been for many years. But there will not be anything more exciting then when the doggies hit form, hit the top, and start winning again. The wait is now worth it, has to be.!!
Amen

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
DWZ inspiring tonight. Thank you Dallin for playing like that even tho we're SHIT.

Cotric a lot better tonight.

Allan was okay. I just hate his pace/speed.

Hopoate finished. Deadwood.

T. Katoa shouldn't be in first grade (not his fault, injuries). Was okay after his first error.

Averillo improving nicely over his last 2 games.

Flanagan disappointing, was expecting a lot more out of him. Taking a lot of wrong options, passing and kicks. When he's playing as bad as he is and Lewis coming into the team is a genuine thought that's VERY worrying.

Thompson's been good. Quick play the balls. Intent when he runs.

Katoa was okay tonight (considering some of the crap he can produce), I'll never/can't stand him in a doggies jersey. We need better in this key role. JMK slightly better, but obviously injured.

Hetherington's discipline, forcing offloads (good and bad) and just taking peoples heads off is going to stand out in a shit team.

Elliott was solid. Always good for 6-7/10 performances.

Waddell's been better last 2 games. I'm still not his biggest fan, I don't think he's damaging enough, and has an error in him. He reminds me of a pirate for some reason, maybe the way he runs (?) idk...

Atoni besides his early error and getting caught on the 5th (didn't know tackle count) I think he was impressive and took his chance starting again. A player I'd definitely like us to re-sign.

Topine love his effort and passion. Not the most talented but definitely a character I want in our side.

Napa's been stealing a pay check for the last 3 years and it's time to get out of my club. So over him...

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I won't watch any more games if these flops play:
Waddell
Hoppa
Flanno
Nappa
Katoa
Barrett is a fucked up coach who talks shit and is full of shit.
Looking forward to the press. "There were some good patches", "we want to improve each week"
Go fuck your self barrett.
See ya

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell
Hoppa
Flanno
Nappa
Katoa
Looking forward to the press. "There were some good patches", "we want to improve each week"
Do what I'm doing now. Don't waste your Saturday / Sunday watching the game live. Go enjoy your day doing whatever then when your relaxing later on check the scoreline and then decide if it's worth watching the replay on Kayo. Even if we lose I find it's worth watching usually to see exactly who to blame and it's good to see whose playing well. I thought DWZ played well yesterday and Cotric in patches.

Malla

Reaction score
Ok Isaac

Cya later flog

Fucking dick head, bet you will be back when we start winning games again

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell
Hoppa
Flanno
Nappa
Katoa
v1dGWE.gif

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we revisit the threads pre-season, a large majority of TK had us outside finals placed somewhere between 10-12th, a minority had us 12-14th with some over optimistic fans placing us in the 8 and some others marking us for bottom 2. No one had us in the 4 or challenging the Premiership, not until 2022 anyway.

Factoring the above, it begs the question on how some of us are going to the lengths of threatening to “quit supporting the club” since our expectations weren’t exactly high??

Conceding 0-6 is nothing short of a spectacular flop in 2021, most opinions on TK, good or bad, have been somewhat valid, this thread is off the mark. Perhaps zone out from this season and tune back in for 2022 because things will turn around.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we revisit the threads pre-season, a large majority of TK had us outside finals placed somewhere between 10-12th, a minority had us 12-14th with some over optimistic fans placing us in the 8 and some others marking us for bottom 2. No one had us in the 4 or challenging the Premiership, not until 2022 anyway.

I wonder how some of us are going to the lengths of threatening to “quit supporting the club” since our expectations weren’t exactly high??

Conceding 0-6 is nothing short of a spectacular flop in 2021, but most opinions on TK, good or bad, have been somewhat valid, this thread is off the mark. Perhaps zone out from this season and tune back in for 2022 because things will turn around.
Good advice.

BTW I put them at 8 for the very reason that I could never bet, or tip, against our team out of loyalty and principle :grinning:

It's just a hang tough year yet again.