I'm Confused - Some questions about the Eels match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm raises some questions thats for sure.

Who really knows. I mean Dogs vs St George was def rigged.

As is Sowards non suspension.

It's tailored for Dragons to be minor premiers and the refs will ensure they get treated well in the finals.

And yes I saw a few guys working Idris's arm last night when he was tackled.

Oh and how about Fui Fui Milk Milk... Soward has a contender!!

As much as I hate to sound like a broken record... Hickey in for Morrin (MORRIN ISNT A PROP FFS), and Barba/Sullivan/LTM/ANYONE in for Holdsworth.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the questions I have to ask after last nights game is do we have the firepower in the forwards to make an impact in the semi finals. Seriously our forwards were inept last night. Yes, it was one game but I don't like the look of Warburton and Morrin in our line up. Eastwood needs more game time.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a very long season and that was our only 13+ loss. We have only lost 5 games for the entire season. Its not time to get the knives out yet. The Eels have been like that all year... they are capable of putting up a very strong performance about once a month. The Bulldogs have been very consistant all year long, and lets face it, sometimes its easier for a side like Parramatta to get up for a game like this when they need to win the majority of their games to make the 8, when on the other hand we have a 3 point cushion in 2nd spot. The dogs will be angry about that loss and will come out and play better than usual next weekend. Its been the theme of the season. Its easy to get caught up in week to week stuff when you're a passionate supporter but look in the big picture. The dogs didn't have much to play for tonight and for the Eels is was a semi final. I'm not saying the boys didn't have a go, but you can't be at you're best every week for 30 weeks, I don't care how good a side is.
Your kidding saying the dogs didn't have much to play for tonight. You don't think the minor premiership is incentive enough?

Anastabation

Reaction score
Your kidding saying the dogs didn't have much to play for tonight. You don't think the minor premiership is incentive enough?
Not in the grand scheme of things. 1st and 2nd get the same opportunities in the finals. In 2004 we didn't get the minor premiership and last year either did Manly. Does any give a ****?

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We lost cause Parra wanted it more, we didnt turn up like they did.

All those saying kimmorley played poorly do not understand the term 'up and in defence' i saw repeatedly kimmorley and roberts look to their outside men however Reddy and Inu were already in their faces and did not allow us to throw the ball out wide. I dont know if the 10m was small or not but i do know that we had no space for the whole 80 minutes.

My conclusion is that we got run over in the middle of the park not allowing much time or space for our backline to do enough, and when we did camp on the parra line, they were in our faces which resorted us to playing passes on to gary warburton, andrew ryan and Michael Hodgson whom would be tackled much more comfortably then Morris/Idris.

Status
Not open for further replies.