im baaaaack

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
hey all..
its been a while,,ive spent alot of time traveling and doing my bit for the reptile world with the passing of streve irwin..ive been busy as hell and anoying all the broncos supporters up here with all my bulldogs talk..
cant wait for the off season to be over when we kick some dragons ass this week end and all the silly season negotiation end..
well chat to you all soon.
cheers
cd

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Welcome champ, do you have pet reptiles??

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
wou must be newish here...
yeah i keep all sorts of snkaes and lizards
Yeah i am pretty new and shiny still to this forum. Haven't seen you around but that's pretty cool!!!

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
been awol for a a few months,,but a member since this site was as new as you..

oh and youll have to excuse my spelling in my previous post,,just noticed and couldnt be bothered editing

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Meh!! Spelling mistakes are in abundance on this forum. Im probably mainly responsible

M

MrCharisma

Someone remind me, was CoastalDog annoying and did I dislike him?

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
welcome back mate

when u mean keep snakes and lizards - do u they are yours ? or yours to look after and give back

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
hey all..
its been a while,,ive spent alot of time traveling and doing my bit for the reptile world with the passing of streve irwin..ive been busy as hell and anoying all the broncos supporters up here with all my bulldogs talk..
cant wait for the off season to be over when we kick some dragons ass this week end and all the silly season negotiation end..
well chat to you all soon.
cheers
cd
welcome back CD :D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.