I'll Bleed for NSW Cup - Idris

Status
Not open for further replies.

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Should of been dropt soon as he decided to leave no use enhancing his talent wat a joke this bloke is wants to bleed for the blues bleed in premier league fool ! And good riddens hope lafai kills it haa

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The only way he should be back in FG is either on the bench or in the forward pack (or both). Invest the selection in Lafai for next year, he was playing better anyway so a no-brainer!

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All that blood and no heart!
That is pure GOLD!!!! best comment I have seen since an SMS to the editor in the Townsville Bulletin telling Carl Webb Coles had Hearts on Special and he should go get one.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Keep him in reggies the rest of the year for mine. Lafai is a better player anyway (overall inc defence). Idris makes the odd good catch and the odd good tackle, but a lot of his game is rubbish, like his defense and attitude. He turns slower than a road train in a backstreet, and the only reason he doesnt have more missed tackles against his name is he is often so far out of position, hes too far away to miss the tackle or have it counted as his miss.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm a bit hungry... I'd bleed for a good burger. Take a head high tackle for a drink to go with that.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can bleed for them for the rest of the year. He is a defensive liability. Lafai owns him.....

dedezy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Overrated big time can't wait to see Lafai again a real centre not a 2nd rower that got plonked there...

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In todays daily terror, pg 268...

After stating he wants to bleed for the NSW Blues and then a week later stating he wants to bleed for the Blue & White, Jamal Idris has stated that he is ready and wants to bleed for NSW Cup.
off topic...but your avatar lol i like it

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
He can stay there the fraud. He belongs in the forwards but hasn't got the heart:(

Status
Not open for further replies.